Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Clean up of expired users from leagues

King of the World
    Blog Entries

Clean up of expired users from leagues

I've removed all of the owners whose memberships have expired from all the leagues and made those teams available for takeover. There are several leagues filled mostly by bots. We'll keep those leagues going as long as there are active owners, but they are not going to be very competitive as time goes on, and you won't get much interactions with other players. If you're in one of those leagues, you may want to look for a team in one of the more active leagues:

Chiefs1
    Raiders1
    Bengals1
    Dolphins1
    Jets1
    Patriots1

I think the active league will help this quite a bit too, because all the owners there are active players.
    Lead Developer of Sandbox Simulations

Thanks Cdcox. And thanks for help with active league. I honestly believe it’s the best solution to complains of inactive teams and drafts being to long etc. why I’ve pushed so hard for it.

Quote Originally Posted by JackCarsten View Post
    Thanks Cdcox. And thanks for help with active league. I honestly believe it’s the best solution to complains of inactive teams and drafts being to long etc. why I’ve pushed so hard for it.

JackCarsten you were in the Jets 1 league this year did you drop out of it I saw your team was up for grabs. and if so I know there were not to many players in the league but the one that were there started it and i was hoping we could stick together to make it work so I hope you are still with us

Quote Originally Posted by pit1232 View Post
    JackCarsten you were in the Jets 1 league this year did you drop out of it I saw your team was up for grabs. and if so I know there were not to many players in the league but the one that were there started it and i was hoping we could stick together to make it work so I hope you are still with us
    I was getting out of leagues with 10+ bots but can rejoin after the week waiting period if more players join.

I was getting out of leagues with 10+ bots but can rejoin after the week waiting period if more players join.
    hope so you never know what will happen in any of they league but if not good luck were you go

Quote Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
    I've removed all of the owners whose memberships have expired from all the leagues and made those teams available for takeover. There are several leagues filled mostly by bots. We'll keep those leagues going as long as there are active owners, but they are not going to be very competitive as time goes on, and you won't get much interactions with other players. If you're in one of those leagues, you may want to look for a team in one of the more active leagues:

Chiefs1
    Raiders1
    Bengals1
    Dolphins1
    Jets1
    Patriots1

I think the active league will help this quite a bit too, because all the owners there are active players.
    Is this a list of the active leagues or a league that you should move from?????

Quote Originally Posted by smackawits View Post
    Is this a list of the active leagues or a league that you should move from?????
    Raiders1
    Dolphins1 if you join you can join the facebook group so you can talk trades.

Raiders1
    Dolphins1 if you join you can join the facebook group so you can talk trades.
    again, are these the leagues to avoid or the mostly participating leagues?

Quote Originally Posted by smackawits View Post
    again, are these the leagues to avoid or the mostly participating leagues?
    Those are the leagues with the highest participation

Quote Originally Posted by Kingswood View Post
    Those are the leagues with the highest participation
    thanks.....appreciate the response.