Thread: Special offer to fill ghost teams?

Special offer to fill ghost teams?

CD/Kevin: Is there a way to run a special to entice players to take over shost teams? I believe you have a way to see which owners are participating. Perhaps after a coach does not participate you could offer them a takeover for free with an additional season added for free if they stay?

There has been talk about a "participation" league (which is good), but perhaps we can find others???? Facebook ads?

The cost is low as it is so I doubt a special offer will do much. Sandbox has done Instagram/Facebook Ads its how I found it.

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, to be frank this is a game that's more for hardcore football fans and intellectual players, so it's hard to sort through all of the casual fantasy fans to find a market. We've spent a large amount of money on FB/instagrams ads, and unfortunately the marketing costs more than the revenue produced in that channel, and it's still the best channel we've got. If people have other suggestions we'd love to hear them.

The only suggestion I can think of is to make an app version. People are are all about convenience nowadays and many don't have computers so an app may expand your market considerably.

King of the World
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, an app version among the many improvements we've contemplated. I have no experience developing an app. I know I could learn the technical aspects, if I set aside the time, but as you can see by the current product, the graphic and user interface design are not my strong points. I would still make a go of it if I had unlimited time in my life.
    Lead Developer of Sandbox Simulations