Thread: Sam Howell worst ever?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dbillblood View Post
    None of this other stuff is anything close to what i pointed out. Howell in one game threw 5 picks. Not once has even a FA QB against my team thrown 5 that i remember. Hence in a 1v1 player QB vs QB Howell is worse than a SFA QB. Willis isnt much better. I mean i understand theyre unproven players, but at least they have a name lol
    Sam Howell played one game, had a completion percentage of 57.9, 1 TD, 1 INT, and ranked 44th in NFL passer rating at 82.8 between Gardner Minshew and David Blough. Willis had 0 TD's, 3 INTS, completed 50%, and through 6 games his passer rating was 42.8, which is good enough to rank 75th, between Anthony Brown and Trace McSorley. You're right, none of this other stuff is anything close to what I pointed out. I pointed out a superstar playing like 8 bums and you pointed out 2 bench warmers playing like bench warmers.

Im pointing out named players who are worse that SFAs. Yeah theres a reason theyre just backups. Cause theyre unknown, but should someone come from bagging groceries be better? lol

What you're talking is its own issue, also doesnt make sense. But is he worse than SFAs?