Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sign-up for new "Active" league here

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

new active leagus

I agree with that. I like to get 24 players and see if there is any way we can work a draft out to make it fun and have it done in three or four days and built a team from bad to worst with all the team staying together for a few years. plus help cdcox make the game I think he has in his mine and we all work to make it that way. But we need players that are willing to make it work.

Quote Originally Posted by pit1232 View Post
    I agree with that. I like to get 24 players and see if there is any way we can work a draft out to make it fun and have it done in three or four days and built a team from bad to worst with all the team staying together for a few years. plus help cdcox make the game I think he has in his mine and we all work to make it that way. But we need players that are willing to make it work.
    And the offseason between seasons is where we lost players so I'm hoping this will help eliminate that.

new active leaguw

Quote Originally Posted by JackCarsten View Post
    And the offseason between seasons is where we lost players so I'm hoping this will help eliminate that.
    I know the off season is long and there not much to do but there is free agents that are put up each week to help people stay with the game and you can always try to make trade wth other player but half the time they dont what to do it or they dont like the trade. but only a fourth of them with counter the trade. any way we can keep 24 player to I like that so good luck and I know you are in some of the league I in so good luck

Cdcox Kevin
    Any interest in being teams 17 and 18

King of the World
    Blog Entries
    I'm definitely tempted, but not sure I have the time to do a draft at the moment. I end up spending about 2 hours a day populating my draft board. It would be fun for sure.
    Lead Developer of Sandbox Simulations

Quote Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
    I'm definitely tempted, but not sure I have the time to do a draft at the moment. I end up spending about 2 hours a day populating my draft board. It would be fun for sure.
    Is there a way one of us could help that process?

Quote Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
    What if the league started after the SB season so we're preparing for the '23 season? We could throw the rookies in with the initial draft and ride out FA until the next SB season starts. I'm sure you're not the only one who doesn't necessarily have time for a draft right now so maybe that could alleviate the time constriction and help fill out the rest of the league for some other owners

So, what do we expect the timing of this to be?

1. We draft soon, and squeeze a season in with 2022 performance, during the 2023 NFL season.

2. We draft soon, but looking ahead to the 2023 Sandbox season (which would be different, because we'd be drafting players not knowing their 2023 performance yet)

3. We wait until after the NFL season, and then draft based on 2023 performance.

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesphan79 View Post
    So, what do we expect the timing of this to be?

1. We draft soon, and squeeze a season in with 2022 performance, during the 2023 NFL season.

2. We draft soon, but looking ahead to the 2023 Sandbox season (which would be different, because we'd be drafting players not knowing their 2023 performance yet)

3. We wait until after the NFL season, and then draft based on 2023 performance.
    I don't think we have a go on this yet