Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Sign-up for new "Active" league here

I would like to be in the active league also

Quote Originally Posted by smackawits View Post
    our league (Bills1) is so ghosted that we have zero trade discussions.....in two years only one coach has sent me a (really bad) trade request. I have sent two WITH NO REPONSE until I figured out over half the league are ghost teams.....
    I know what you mean. I think more leagues are like that than not tbh. In Steelers1 there's a 10-0 bot team with only 38 players on their roster. I think a lot of owners dip out waiting for the league to initially start (before the veteran draft) and then a bit more ghosted during the extended off-season.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingswood View Post
    I know what you mean. I think more leagues are like that than not tbh. In Steelers1 there's a 10-0 bot team with only 38 players on their roster. I think a lot of owners dip out waiting for the league to initially start (before the veteran draft) and then a bit more ghosted during the extended off-season.
    totally agree

Cdcox Kevin
    Any interest in being teams 17 and 18

King of the World
    Blog Entries
    I'm definitely tempted, but not sure I have the time to do a draft at the moment. I end up spending about 2 hours a day populating my draft board. It would be fun for sure.
    Lead Developer of Sandbox Simulations

Quote Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
    I'm definitely tempted, but not sure I have the time to do a draft at the moment. I end up spending about 2 hours a day populating my draft board. It would be fun for sure.
    Is there a way one of us could help that process?

Quote Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
    What if the league started after the SB season so we're preparing for the '23 season? We could throw the rookies in with the initial draft and ride out FA until the next SB season starts. I'm sure you're not the only one who doesn't necessarily have time for a draft right now so maybe that could alleviate the time constriction and help fill out the rest of the league for some other owners

I'll give it a go. Also, I believe tambaberry replied in the CP forum thread. You'll need to confirm this.

Edit: I would also like to remain in my current leagues. Thanks!
    Last edited by Phog; 08-10-2023 at 09:27 PM.

So, what do we expect the timing of this to be?

1. We draft soon, and squeeze a season in with 2022 performance, during the 2023 NFL season.

2. We draft soon, but looking ahead to the 2023 Sandbox season (which would be different, because we'd be drafting players not knowing their 2023 performance yet)

3. We wait until after the NFL season, and then draft based on 2023 performance.