Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Sign-up for new "Active" league here

.......I am on hold awaiting decisions.....I believe that a 53 man draft can be done in a timely manner if all are participating (completing their draft list and putting it on auto).....I would also suggest that the rookies be included in the player pool during the initial draft....why have two drafts? Someone had the suggestion that the draft be a lower amount of players selected (40'sh) and the rosters fleshed out in free agency. That would keep me in the league also. I have great respect for all that are participating. I have seen many great ideas floated, for the draft and for the game. If I was anywhere in my lifespan under 60 years of age, I would have rolled with the original **** players. I am in my mid 70's.....not a great age to start with **** players trying to win football games. At the same time, the game cannot be run on my life-span, so if I must abandon this project for the betterment of the league, I am willing to do that also.

It appears that DeAndre Hopkins (WR) has been left off the draft list.

Quote Originally Posted by smackawits View Post
    .......I am on hold awaiting decisions.....I believe that a 53 man draft can be done in a timely manner if all are participating (completing their draft list and putting it on auto).....I would also suggest that the rookies be included in the player pool during the initial draft....why have two drafts? Someone had the suggestion that the draft be a lower amount of players selected (40'sh) and the rosters fleshed out in free agency. That would keep me in the league also. I have great respect for all that are participating. I have seen many great ideas floated, for the draft and for the game. If I was anywhere in my lifespan under 60 years of age, I would have rolled with the original **** players. I am in my mid 70's.....not a great age to start with **** players trying to win football games. At the same time, the game cannot be run on my life-span, so if I must abandon this project for the betterment of the league, I am willing to do that also.
    Understood I'd say be patient and let CDCOX do his work I'm sure Hopkins, Watson will be in draft pool if not they'll be in free agency or another way to get them.
    Other thread draft will be 53 rounds which you requested and 45 minutes a pick and will go to 30 minutes if it's going good.
    Its an active league so my request is make the effort and don't just give up so quickly cause I really think this league will help solve lot of issues.