Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Sign-up for new "Active" league here

Thank you, Jack.

has the "active" league been started? I do not have any additional team listed under my teams"

Quote Originally Posted by College Football Commitee View Post
    has the "active" league been started? I do not have any additional team listed under my teams"
    No it hasn't...

I've been trying to figure out how it is, that it seems that there are no more than three dozen active members

and yet there are several posts that get thousands of views?

How does that work?

Are there dozens of people who visit these pages but don't play the game?

Does anyone know when the initial draft for the new league will be?

Quote Originally Posted by ddeyarman View Post
    Does anyone know when the initial draft for the new league will be?
    Cdcox said after free agent starts he’s trying to figure out coding for new league

King of the World
    Blog Entries
    I hope to make the code changes to allow people to form their teams in the active league on next Saturday. Instructions will be provided in a separate thread. Only the people listed in the OP will have ability to sign up. Hopefully people sign up quickly to fill the league, so the initial player acquisition draft can begin. If the league doesn't fill in a week or so, we'll start looking for replacements.
    Lead Developer of Sandbox Simulations

Quote Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
    I hope to make the code changes to allow people to form their teams in the active league on next Saturday. Instructions will be provided in a separate thread. Only the people listed in the OP will have ability to sign up. Hopefully people sign up quickly to fill the league, so the initial player acquisition draft can begin. If the league doesn't fill in a week or so, we'll start looking for replacements.
    Sounds Great,

Looking forward with great anticipation.

Quote Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
    I just wanted to be sure my cousin, Matt Pawlowski has a team in the league. I posted his info earlier in this thread, and he has got an account on Sandbox that he set up. He’s never played Sandbox before but I’ll vouch for him being an active owner in Sandbox, as I’ve played with him for 18 years in Fantasy Football and he’s been the league leader in waiver transactions and trades.

Quote Originally Posted by PaperLions View Post
    I just wanted to be sure my cousin, Matt Pawlowski has a team in the league. I posted his info earlier in this thread, and he has got an account on Sandbox that he set up. He’s never played Sandbox before but I’ll vouch for him being an active owner in Sandbox, as I’ve played with him for 18 years in Fantasy Football and he’s been the league leader in waiver transactions and trades.
    Yes hes good to go.