Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Sign-up for new "Active" league here

Quote Originally Posted by PaperLions View Post
    I got my Cousin, Matt to signup and create his account on Sandbox. If we have room, how does he get into an open spot in the league? His email he used to signup with is: Matthew Pawlowski <matthew.edward.pawlowski@gmail.com>

He’s never played SandBox before but I’ve played Fantasy football in a league with him for 12 seasons. I’ll vouch for him being an active owner according to the way we define an active owner for this league.
    I'm guessing he can take CDCox or Kevin spot. If everyone can confirm they still want to be in the active league just so nobody has gone offline since they said they'd be in.

Did this new active league start? I am confused...
    Mr. Timothy Connolly
    connolly318@icloud.com

Quote Originally Posted by tcavity4566 View Post
    Did this new active league start? I am confused...
    No it hasn't started yet. PaperLions was asking about getting his cousin signed up for it and if there would be a spot for him. I told him we most likely would have a spot. And then I asked that everyone confirm they're still interested just to make sure nobody has gone inactive. Guessing the active league will be after the rookie draft or once free agency starts. CDCOX said he had to figure out the coding to make it work.

I’m confirming my team in this league that I still want to be a part of it. My cousin Matt Pawlowski, his SB login name is Mpawlows and I’d like to confirm him, if he has a spot. He’s new but he’ll be active…I’ll vouch for that. I send him my weekly play by plays and Box Scores of my games and he goes thru it one play at a time. So he has strong interest. He’s the most active owner in my Yahoo FF league for over a decade.

I’m confirming my team in this league that I still want to be a part of it. My cousin Matt Pawlowski, his SB login name is Mpawlows and I’d like to confirm him, if he has a spot. He’s new but he’ll be active…I’ll vouch for that. I send him my weekly play by plays and Box Scores of my games and he goes thru it one play at a time. So he has strong interest. He’s the most active owner in my Yahoo FF league for over a decade.
    There’ll be spot for both of you don’t worry.

King of the World
    Blog Entries
    Yes, I need to do some major rework of the simulator in the next several months so I won’t have time to draft a new league. Matt can have my slot.
    Lead Developer of Sandbox Simulations

Thank you Jack and Cdcox. Matt has a login now, what should he do next, to create his team name and signup for this active league?

Thank you Jack and Cdcox. Matt has a login now, what should he do next, to create his team name and signup for this active league?
    Once Cdcox has new league set up he’ll create the team. Until then I’d say wait.

But Cdcox let us know updates when you have them.

King of the World
    Blog Entries
    I will need to figure out how to allow people to sign up for an exclusive league leveraging current infrastructure. It will take some coding. I will dig into it after I get free agency going.
    Lead Developer of Sandbox Simulations