Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Sign-up for new "Active" league here

Thanks Jack. I’m working hard on it!

Quote Originally Posted by JackCarsten View Post
    Paperlions cousin makes 19 I guess have him sign up and send his info to Cdcox
    Md Boucher makes 20
    College football committee makes 21
    If umberto is in like he messaged me few weeks back that’s 22 if not wind from west hint hint hint
    Kevin and cd cox would make 24 hint hint hint
    Yeah, I'm interested.

I'd also be interested in a SandBox Bowl Champions League.

Quote Originally Posted by UmmBerrto View Post
    Yeah, I'm interested.

I'd also be interested in a SandBox Bowl Champions League.
    Having trouble finding 24 active teams for an active team league so a champions league would be harder.

Quote Originally Posted by JackCarsten View Post
    Having trouble finding 24 active teams for an active team league so a champions league would be harder.
    one day, perhaps

I am in, please

Ok 17/18 teams pending on JohnMeynardie being firm on his will only do it if it starts with 2023 season.
    Umberto ddeyarman MdBoucher college football committee gives us 4 more so 21/22 teams. It’ll depend on Cdcox and Kevin or paperlions getting the teams to join. Almost there boys.

King of the World
    Blog Entries
    We're filled. If someone wants my spot, I would give it up. I could use the time I will put into the active league to make improvements.
    Lead Developer of Sandbox Simulations

King of the World
    Blog Entries
    I'm going to get the rookie draft going in all of the other leagues really soon, like maybe starting next weekend.

After the rookie drafts are over, I'll launch the active league. The schedule in the Active League will be draft veterans, draft 2022 rookies, short free agency, then simulate using 2022 data, all during the NFL 2023 season. Then we'll draft 2023 rookies and have a short free agency before simulating the 2023 season along with all the other leagues.

i have not yet figured out the mechanics to sign everyone up, so hold tight on that.
    Lead Developer of Sandbox Simulations

Quote Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
    We're filled. If someone wants my spot, I would give it up. I could use the time I will put into the active league to make improvements.
    Hopefully by time draft starts we can find someone to take your spot if you rather work on improving sandbox.

I got my Cousin, Matt to signup and create his account on Sandbox. If we have room, how does he get into an open spot in the league? His email he used to signup with is: Matthew Pawlowski <matthew.edward.pawlowski@gmail.com>

He’s never played SandBox before but I’ve played Fantasy football in a league with him for 12 seasons. I’ll vouch for him being an active owner according to the way we define an active owner for this league.