Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Sign-up for new "Active" league here

Same her John
    Lot of this is have another dolphins1 league and be able to draft after playing game knowing how to draft better and design roster better.

I want to add that I am in for the new active league however would like to keep the BILLS1 league i am in...
    Mr. Timothy Connolly
    connolly318@icloud.com

Quote Originally Posted by tcavity4566 View Post
    I want to add that I am in for the new active league however would like to keep the BILLS1 league i am in...
    That’s fine point of this is have a league with active teams cause can’t tell you how annoying it gets when your in a division with active teams and are 9-1 tied for 1st and the division with not teams are 4-6 and in first.
    And it’s more fun with active teams which is what makes dolphins1 fun. And by the team season for this league starts the other leagues will be in off season mode.

new active league

I would like to keep all my teams in each of my league that I am in. Hopefully they will all fill up one of these days. But we need a league that want 24 GM that will stay for a few years together to make it more fun. when we all sign up in the first league we thought all of the owner would stay together and not drop out but that did not happen so you could not see how you would do from the first year to when you drop out four or five years down the road. the reason the dolphins 1 league has that many owners is because we all join the league to help out when some one drop there team. but there are a few teams that only have 30 to 40 player on there roster and that is way divison has a losing division. so that is way the player that want this to work is to try and fine 24 players that want to stick together for a few years to help make this one of the best game to play in the years to come. I know there is a lot of thing that need to be work out in the game but the player that are the ones that want to add to the game to make it the very best. so when this new league get started we will all work it out in the long run

Quote Originally Posted by pit1232 View Post
    I would like to keep all my teams in each of my league that I am in. Hopefully they will all fill up one of these days. But we need a league that want 24 GM that will stay for a few years together to make it more fun. when we all sign up in the first league we thought all of the owner would stay together and not drop out but that did not happen so you could not see how you would do from the first year to when you drop out four or five years down the road. the reason the dolphins 1 league has that many owners is because we all join the league to help out when some one drop there team. but there are a few teams that only have 30 to 40 player on there roster and that is way divison has a losing division. so that is way the player that want this to work is to try and fine 24 players that want to stick together for a few years to help make this one of the best game to play in the years to come. I know there is a lot of thing that need to be work out in the game but the player that are the ones that want to add to the game to make it the very best. so when this new league get started we will all work it out in the long run
    Agree my hope this league will help with the downtime between seasons and itll keep more people engaged. Kingwood and myself were talking about keeping people engaged and felt like this was the best solution. And my plan is to do a facebook chat like last group since we saw how that worked with dolphins1.

new active leagus

I agree with that. I like to get 24 players and see if there is any way we can work a draft out to make it fun and have it done in three or four days and built a team from bad to worst with all the team staying together for a few years. plus help cdcox make the game I think he has in his mine and we all work to make it that way. But we need players that are willing to make it work.

I agree with that. I like to get 24 players and see if there is any way we can work a draft out to make it fun and have it done in three or four days and built a team from bad to worst with all the team staying together for a few years. plus help cdcox make the game I think he has in his mine and we all work to make it that way. But we need players that are willing to make it work.
    And the offseason between seasons is where we lost players so I'm hoping this will help eliminate that.

new active leaguw

Quote Originally Posted by JackCarsten View Post
    And the offseason between seasons is where we lost players so I'm hoping this will help eliminate that.
    I know the off season is long and there not much to do but there is free agents that are put up each week to help people stay with the game and you can always try to make trade wth other player but half the time they dont what to do it or they dont like the trade. but only a fourth of them with counter the trade. any way we can keep 24 player to I like that so good luck and I know you are in some of the league I in so good luck

...you can always try to make trade wth other player but half the time they dont what to do it or they dont like the trade. but only a fourth of them with counter the trade...
    This is very true. We found that the group chat helps with trades as well

Quote Originally Posted by Kingswood View Post
    This is very true. We found that the group chat helps with trades as well
    our league (Bills1) is so ghosted that we have zero trade discussions.....in two years only one coach has sent me a (really bad) trade request. I have sent two WITH NO REPONSE until I figured out over half the league are ghost teams.....