I would like to keep all my teams in each of my league that I am in. Hopefully they will all fill up one of these days. But we need a league that want 24 GM that will stay for a few years together to make it more fun. when we all sign up in the first league we thought all of the owner would stay together and not drop out but that did not happen so you could not see how you would do from the first year to when you drop out four or five years down the road. the reason the dolphins 1 league has that many owners is because we all join the league to help out when some one drop there team. but there are a few teams that only have 30 to 40 player on there roster and that is way divison has a losing division. so that is way the player that want this to work is to try and fine 24 players that want to stick together for a few years to help make this one of the best game to play in the years to come. I know there is a lot of thing that need to be work out in the game but the player that are the ones that want to add to the game to make it the very best. so when this new league get started we will all work it out in the long run