Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Sign-up for new "Active" league here

He's already back from what I've seen and he's a good GM. I'd rather it be as competitive as possible

Quote Originally Posted by Kingswood View Post
    He's already back from what I've seen and he's a good GM. I'd rather it be as competitive as possible
    Knock yourself out.

The only urrabumterd I can handle is a muted one. Apparently his disdain is accepted nowadays? Ive been gone for a while, its the reason I wont join this league cause I can't commit 100%.
    F the terd and anyone else who thinks hes a quality person.

So much, "Im taking my toys and going home if I don't get my way." happening last time here. Didn't know who was still active, lol.

College football committee is in , send us the link

dose any one know what is going on with this new league it been some time now just asking because I looking for it.

Quote Originally Posted by pit1232 View Post
    dose any one know what is going on with this new league it been some time now just asking because I looking for it.
    I think they might either be waiting for the league to fill entirely or for the current season to finish. Either way I'm hoping it kicks off next week. 20/24 is better than any of the other current leagues and having a full offseason for the draft and FA would be ideal

I want to sign up for it

I’ve got a cousin that would like to play too. I’ll vouch for him being active. He’s working non stop in my fantasy league for the last 8 years.

Paperlions cousin makes 19 I guess have him sign up and send his info to Cdcox
    Md Boucher makes 20
    College football committee makes 21
    If umberto is in like he messaged me few weeks back that’s 22 if not wind from west hint hint hint
    Kevin and cd cox would make 24 hint hint hint

Thanks Jack. He’s stopping by Saturday afternoon - he’s very interested but he wants to see the weekly process of setting a gameplan, etc I’ll still pressure my brother join too. He was interested then he just put it on the back burner. My cousin, Matt Pawlowski, and my brother, Brian Pawlowski…..there won’t be any shady deals or bad lineups that will create any concern that would taint any league wide competition involving the three of us. No one has mentioned it, but I wanted to still put the spotlight on that…..this Sandbox stuff is hard to win, and we won’t do anything shady to make it any more difficult for the entire league.

Quote Originally Posted by PaperLions View Post
    Thanks Jack. He’s stopping by Saturday afternoon - he’s very interested but he wants to see the weekly process of setting a gameplan, etc I’ll still pressure my brother join too. He was interested then he just put it on the back burner. My cousin, Matt Pawlowski, and my brother, Brian Pawlowski…..there won’t be any shady deals or bad lineups that will create any concern that would taint any league wide competition involving the three of us. No one has mentioned it, but I wanted to still put the spotlight on that…..this Sandbox stuff is hard to win, and we won’t do anything shady to make it any more difficult for the entire league.
    I get it my cousin plays with me and he makes it harder on me making trades cause he knows when I’m bluffing etc and what players I will overpay for. If you could get them signed up that would fill this league up perfectly cause not sure Kevin cd cox Kevin umberto are interested or not.