Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Sign-up for new "Active" league here

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesphan79 View Post
    So, what do we expect the timing of this to be?

1. We draft soon, and squeeze a season in with 2022 performance, during the 2023 NFL season.

2. We draft soon, but looking ahead to the 2023 Sandbox season (which would be different, because we'd be drafting players not knowing their 2023 performance yet)

3. We wait until after the NFL season, and then draft based on 2023 performance.
    I don't think we have a go on this yet

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesphan79 View Post
    So, what do we expect the timing of this to be?

1. We draft soon, and squeeze a season in with 2022 performance, during the 2023 NFL season.

2. We draft soon, but looking ahead to the 2023 Sandbox season (which would be different, because we'd be drafting players not knowing their 2023 performance yet)

3. We wait until after the NFL season, and then draft based on 2023 performance.
    My guess is it’ll 2022 season unless majority want to wait until 2023. My thinking was have 2022 season in off season of other leagues so it’ll be caught up with other leagues by time 2023 starts and keeps everyone engaged between seasons. Biggest thing is find 6 more teams.

What ever we do I am in.

I’ll join if we’re starting January or February, based on ‘23 season. I don’t have the time till then.

I’ve been pushing my brother to play Sandbox…..I’d say it’s 50/50 if he’d play with a chance to draft a team from the ground floor. Can I add him to contingent list here? His chances of playing Sandbox by taking over a team are close to zero.

Giving this a Bump hoping we can find the remaining 5 to 6 teams. Ummberto said he was interested in private message. Anybody else. With the other leagues seasons nearing complete this will give you something to do in the off season.

Quote Originally Posted by JackCarsten View Post
    Giving this a Bump hoping we can find the remaining 5 to 6 teams. Ummberto said he was interested in private message. Anybody else. With the other leagues seasons nearing complete this will give you something to do in the off season.
    I would prefer umberto stay retired

Quote Originally Posted by smackawits View Post
    I would prefer umberto stay retired

I thought about it. But hes the definition of piece of ****. I'm trying to eliminate drama in my life so I'll watch y'all bitch about the sim from the corner, lol.

I'd like to join it

Quote Originally Posted by Wind From West View Post
    I thought about it. But hes the definition of piece of ****. I'm trying to eliminate drama in my life so I'll watch y'all bitch about the sim from the corner, lol.
    We can probably do it without him if we just found the teams interested in joining.