Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Sign-up for new "Active" league here

King of the World
    Blog Entries

Sign-up for new "Active" league here

Kingswood started a thread desribing a new league for active players. Sign up in this tread, first come, first serve. I will keep the OP updated.

1. Kingswood
    2. Cmcm2297
    3. tobhardtjr
    4. pit1232
    5. eaglesphan79
    6. JackCarsten
    7. Samdarnoldsucks21
    8. Rampage965
    9. PaperLions
    10. Dbillblood
    11. Reggy
    12. tcavity4566
    13. JohnMeynardie
    14. DJ’s left nut
    15. smackawits
    16. Chilly
    17. TambaBerry
    18. Phog
    19. mdboucher
    20. College Football Commitee
    21. UmmBerrto
    22. ddeyarman
    23. Kevin
    24. Mpawlows

Contingent list

1. JohnMeynardie
    2. cdcox
    Last edited by cdcox; 09-25-2023 at 03:09 AM.
    Lead Developer of Sandbox Simulations

I feel like you could take the top 24 players in challenge play with over 200 matches and move on

I’d like to sign up, too.

King of the World
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampage965 View Post
    I feel like you could take the top 24 players in challenge play with over 200 matches and move on
    I think we'll have better participation in the league if people have to opt in. Time to participate can vary for some people.
    Lead Developer of Sandbox Simulations

We’re short a few teams in Dolphins1, but I could not have asked for a better league to be in. Most of the teams wanting to play in the new active league are guys I play with in Dolphins1. It’s full of owners that are very knowledgeable, competitive, and have at least have a plan…..some have very short term plans that can be week to week, or long term solutions with adding young promising players and trading for draft picks. If we run out of spaces in the new league, picking up a vacant team in Dolphins1 would be a great plan B if you want to be in an active competitive league, with the extra twist of taking on a rebuilding project among a group of owners that are active and competitive. There may be some other leagues that have open teams in a very similar league situation.

I will sign up...
    Mr. Timothy Connolly
    connolly318@icloud.com

I’m in Dolphins1 and we do have a good core group. I’d be interested in the new league but I sure hope it doesn’t strip the Dolphins1 league, that is, people are adding not switching.

I agree John…. I’m staying and doing both leagues.