Thread: Sfa

Sfa

Anyone else noticing that SFA are still OP? Mulitple INT's, sacks, Td's... I thought this was taken care of

I just played a sfa QB in one league and they threw 4 ints

Quote Originally Posted by Cmcm2297 View Post
    I just played a sfa QB in one league and they threw 4 ints
    That's awesome! That's what I'd expect. I raised the question because I've had a sfa QB rush for 80y + 2td and I've seen FA with multiple picks in a game.

I just did some quick stats digging since I'm in so many leagues and saw a few things that made me question it. Every league I checked has SFA with multiple ints. Some of these could be combined stats from multiple FA at the position on the same team, but, still, these are supposed to be the worst of the worst right?

I get that even a blind squirrel will bust a nut on Any Given Sunday (or something like that) so I wanted to see if other people were noticing anything to raise eyebrows. Since I'm in so many leagues I also see it more frequently so that could very well be throwing off my perception as well.

I haven't noticed much but I haven't played many teams actively using them. Might do a little digging myself now.

Sfa

I noticed it to in the jets 1 league there is a CB that has the most Int in the league with 5 in 5 game. He is on a team that only has 30 or 40 player on the roster so he is one of the starter for that team see they only have two CB on the team roster.
    i see a lot of teams this years in were there are only five or six team in that league that there for only 30 to 40 players on the roster so there are more SFA this year than in last years. So would that make them better then the player on the roster by what the sim rate them.

Kingswood it could be a combined stats from multiple FA at that position on the same team. So could cdcox put a number by that SFA on that team so we could see if it is combined or just one player exp.(1CB SFA) (2CB SFA) and so on if there are more them one player SFA in the position on that team.

Quote Originally Posted by pit1232 View Post
    Kingswood it could be a combined stats from multiple FA at that position on the same team. So could cdcox put a number by that SFA on that team so we could see if it is combined or just one player exp.(1CB SFA) (2CB SFA) and so on if there are more them one player SFA in the position on that team.
    Not a bad idea, not sure if it's feasible since the number of SFA fluctuates from week to week. My thing is, even if it's combined from 6 different SFA at DB that still means they're getting more picks than avg.