Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Feature Request List

I would like an option to pick when I want to go for 2 points, or not to go for 2 points.

on running play would like to know who is running the ball in that play is it the HB or FB that is the ball carrier on that play

2 UI suggestions...

1. League Schedule Improvements

Add the score to the league schedule page, after games are completed.

Currently looks like this:
    Rochester Rhinos at Miami Dolphins box score play by play
    Milwaukee Gaslighters at Lutz 86ers box score play by play
    Indianapolis Immortals at Massillon Tigers box score play by play
    King Of Prussia Maulers at Princeton Tiger Sharks box score play by play
    Consider changing to this
    Rochester Rhinos 28 at Miami Dolphins 14, box score play by play
    Milwaukee Gaslighters 17 at Lutz 86ers 35, box score play by play
    Indianapolis Immortals 10 at Massillon Tigers 21, box score play by play
    King Of Prussia Maulers 30 at Princeton Tiger Sharks 28, box score play by play
    Or something like that. In any case, now you can tell who won each game without having to go into each individual box score.

2. Team Schedule Improvements

Right now the team schedule page is pretty useless, other than to quickly see who you play next. Additionally, when a simulation is complete, you have to go into the league schedule page, and scroll all the way down to the current week to see you team's results.

Suggestion is that the team schedule page should mirror the league schedule page, in terms of updating with score and links to box score and play by play for each of your games.

I also think an app would boost interest in the website with notifications preventing all of the lost people.

would like to fine a way to get 24 people that would like to start a league that would stay together for a few good years to make it fun to see how you would do them. Not like now you only have 10 to 14 player in the league and the other team that only have 28 to 40 player on there roster .

Quote Originally Posted by pit1232 View Post
    would like to fine a way to get 24 people that would like to start a league that would stay together for a few good years to make it fun to see how you would do them. Not like now you only have 10 to 14 player in the league and the other team that only have 28 to 40 player on there roster .
    I actually was talking to Kingwood about this and PM Kevin and CDCox about it. I am willing to bet we could get 24 teams easy.

feature request list

JackCarsten If you do that please tell me I would love to be in that group. add in the group of player maybe we could come up with ideas to make the game even better see we are the once that come up with ideas and then cdcox could try them out in that group of player to see what work and work dosen't .

Quote Originally Posted by JackCarsten View Post
    I actually was talking to Kingwood about this and PM Kevin and CDCox about it. I am willing to bet we could get 24 teams easy.
    I was just thinking about this again last night. I was checking out some of the other teams and saw an inactive team with some real ballers and it pissed me off. I hate seeing these players go to waste on these teams. Is there some way we can get 24 owners to commit and create a 'Competitive League'? You, Pit, and I make 3 and I'm sure Eaglesphan and the others from Dolphins1 would be interested at least. I'd be willing to scrap all the other leagues and consolidate it down to 1 but I imagine some owners would feel some type of way about that after putting in all that work to make their teams what they are. IDK I'm just not going to be satisfied with leagues that are only 40%-50% active

Quote Originally Posted by JackCarsten View Post
    I would be down to do this!

I’ve emailed Kevin and the sandbox email again trying to make them aware we want to do a new league.
    Last edited by JackCarsten; 08-04-2023 at 12:19 AM.