Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Feature Request List

can we have some stats on are Kicker and punter in the next update like to see how they are doing

Quote Originally Posted by pit1232 View Post
    can we have some stats on are Kicker and punter in the next update like to see how they are doing
    Agreed. Kick & Punt returners as well.

Sorry if this has been mentioned, but does anyone else's defensive ends get called for holding like 3+ times per game?

Quote Originally Posted by Reggy View Post
    Sorry if this has been mentioned, but does anyone else's defensive ends get called for holding like 3+ times per game?
    Yeah it's pretty infuriating.

feature Request list

is there any way that team rosters can not go under 45 player in each team. even if there is no one running that team in the up coming years. there got to be a way the computer can do that to help thoughts teams out so they have some players on there team and not use SFA players that seem to do better then the player we pick for are teams.

In-season trades, with a trade deadline after week 8 games, like in the NFL.

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesphan79 View Post
    In-season trades, with a trade deadline after week 8 games, like in the NFL.
    I second this one!!

I like that too but with most of the teams don't have a GM to make the trade but I am all for it.

I'd like to see season end MVP/all pro/pro bowl lists

Quote Originally Posted by mdboucher View Post
    i'd like to see season end mvp/all pro/pro bowl lists
    seconded!!