Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Feature Request List

Would it be possible to have a champions playoff run after the seasons end? I'm not sure how many leagues there are total but I just thought it would be cool to have a post-post-season contest, just set it up like it's own playoff bracket

Quote Originally Posted by Kingswood View Post
    Would it be possible to have a champions playoff run after the seasons end? I'm not sure how many leagues there are total but I just thought it would be cool to have a post-post-season contest, just set it up like it's own playoff bracket
    Now that is an interesting off-season suggestion.

All the SBB winners in a 12 or 16 team Challange Play playoff bracket to finish the season?

"There can be only one!!!"
    Last edited by UmmBerrto; 09-04-2023 at 10:18 PM.

Problem is most of the leagues have half to 2/3 of the teams as bots.

You would have 6-7 teams with the same players

I'd really like to be able to open offensive and defensive lineups (depth chart) in the off-season, like right now when setting draft priorities

Also if a "counteroffer" option could be added to trades, that would be pretty cool

Maybe awarding league champions with extra money for free agency or award members that are active extra money for free agency.

I would like to have some kind of vote on some of these request that we ask for to see what the player think that should be add to the game. So Cdcox could see what the player would like to be add to the game if it is possible. Like I like to see a IR list to be add to the game some how. How dose that sound.

How about a way to give 3-5 players per team, a 1 year contract extension, and have it cost double (or more) the max cost of a 1 year tiered free agent contract. The reason is to reward teams that found a great free agent talent, and keep him for another year at a reasonable salary, before exposing him to free agency? This type of deal is used in pretty much every professional sports league. If it’s not over complicating this change, we could establish a limit so that a player cannot be given an extension in consecutive seasons? This is just a basic idea for a framework of establishing extensions - I’m sure many of you have ideas of making this idea even better. Feel free to add your ideas to this suggestion.