Thread: players not available

players not available

Not a big deal but in Texans1 i had a street free agent punting, but my punter played in all 17 games in the NFL last year.

Related in Dolphins1, I had a free agent kicking off and I have a kicker and punter.

King of the World
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tophardtjr View Post
    Not a big deal but in Texans1 i had a street free agent punting, but my punter played in all 17 games in the NFL last year.
    That looks like a bug, possibly related to your opponent not having a punter on the roster.. I will try to look at the code before the next game.
    Lead Developer of Sandbox Simulations

King of the World
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Reggy View Post
    Related in Dolphins1, I had a free agent kicking off and I have a kicker and punter.
    Yeah, Younghoe Koo didn't kick off in 2022 for Atlanta. I can enter his 2021 stats as a kick off kicker since he can obviously do it. Normally you'll need to make sure your place kicker has both kicked FG and KO.

King of the World
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
    That looks like a bug, possibly related to your opponent not having a punter on the roster.. I will try to look at the code before the next game.
    Actually it was a database entry error. Now fixed.

It happened again but with my kicker, is available for every game but a free agent kicker attempted field goals. Texans1