Thread: new season

new season

cdcox do you have a time frame when the season will start for the jet1 , Chiefs1 and bengals1 league will start the season. I know you have a lot to do at work and other things. in the last update you said by june 25 would be your next update. so i hope we have some good news then to tell us when the season will start. Hope things are good for you so have a good day.

I Feel like trades have been turned off, is that a sign the season is set to begin?

Quote Originally Posted by Rampage965 View Post
    I Feel like trades have been turned off, is that a sign the season is set to begin?
    I just sent you a trade like a day or 2 ago lol

The next round of improvements should come out 6/25. You'd think July good target date.

Still cannot propose trades, can anyone else? In dolphins1

Quote Originally Posted by Rampage965 View Post
    Still cannot propose trades, can anyone else? In dolphins1
    I can still send trades. I just sent you a 7th rd swap just to see if we could. Maulers and I have shot a couple trades back and forth since last night as well. Everyone on your team is signed so not sure what the issue is.
    Last edited by Kingswood; 06-27-2023 at 08:33 PM.

Yeah i see the trade proposed to swap. But i camt propose. Was gonna offer michael thomas for fields if you wanted or some variant. Parsons and cupp are no gos

I'll have to pass, MT only being available for 3 weeks and 30yo makes him difficult to compare to Fields and his potential.

No problem wish i could counter but screen wont load for me