Thread: challenge play

challenge play

In the challenge play it said all player are assumed to be Healthy to play. So why are Marcus Peters CB, Tyler Allgeier HB, Brock Purdy QB and other on my team are not on the Challenge play. I know they were out for the first week of the season but in the challenge play that should not count till the season start. or am just miss something.

Challenge play uses the lineup you have set. So it’s the week 1 lineup.

I thought all the player could play in the Challenge play seeing it dose not go by the season so you can see how he dose. the challenge dose not go by the week of the season. last year all the player could be use in the challenge play. and the challenge play dose not go bye week to week.

Quote Originally Posted by pit1232 View Post
    I thought all the player could play in the Challenge play seeing it dose not go by the season so you can see how he dose. the challenge dose not go by the week of the season. last year all the player could be use in the challenge play. and the challenge play dose not go bye week to week.
    Yes, the challenge play does go week by week, during the season. I'm assuming you are referring to the off-season while it was still on last year's data. You're right though, it would be nice to be able to use everyone during this preseason so I know how my team will gel when healthy. It wouldn't be as big of a deal if we had in-season transactions. *cough cough*

King of the World
    Blog Entries
    As Kirkwood says in season it goes by the availability during the active week. After the season is over, all players are available.
    Lead Developer of Sandbox Simulations

A week ago I was messing with Challenge play and setting my depth charts. Challenge play games were limited to players who were available in week 1 per the current player availability schedule.