Thread: new update

new update

cdcox do you have any time frame for any new updates to the game and when can we see them. and do you know when you think the season will start. so have a great day just wanted to see when you thought we would be going.

King of the World
    Blog Entries
    I’ve been traveling some while still being busy at work. The next round of improvements should come out 6/25.
    Lead Developer of Sandbox Simulations

King of the World
    Blog Entries
    Okay, all of the changes to make free agents less effective have been made. If something doesn't seem right let me know and I will double check.
    Lead Developer of Sandbox Simulations

Quote Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
    Okay, all of the changes to make free agents less effective have been made. If something doesn't seem right let me know and I will double check.
    Is there an ETA on when you think seasons can start?

Quote Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
    On an earlier thread I believe someone had brought up the ability to see our opponents formations and lineups, WR and CB matchups, and tackles. I was wondering if these were changes we could still expect to see, and, if so, would we see them before this season or after the season with the update?

I am beginning to wonder if the season will ever start. Wasn't like this last spring. What the f*** happened to make this spring such a disaster?