Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: challenge play

challenge play

I try the challenge play and did not get any result yet. is anyone else having the same problem with it

King of the World
    Blog Entries
    Same for me. I will look at the issue either Monday or Tuesday night.
    Lead Developer of Sandbox Simulations

Any update on this?

King of the World
    Blog Entries
    I made some progress tonight, but there are some more issues I will need to continue to dig into.

King of the World
    Blog Entries
    Challenge games working now!!!!!!

So I see the 2-point conversion is still a head scratcher. In a challenge game, I was trailing 10-0 but scored a TD. Then promptly went for two and failed, leaving the score 10-6. Really? And I've noticed numerous times other teams going for two and failing, and leaving them 4 points down. These weren't end of games or halves scenarios. Hoping this could be addressed sometime.

King of the World
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Phog View Post
    So I see the 2-point conversion is still a head scratcher. In a challenge game, I was trailing 10-0 but scored a TD. Then promptly went for two and failed, leaving the score 10-6. Really? And I've noticed numerous times other teams going for two and failing, and leaving them 4 points down. These weren't end of games or halves scenarios. Hoping this could be addressed sometime.
    Going for 2 in that situation is the mathematically correct decision. At some point I will probably allow owners to chose when their team goes for 2, but adding this coding isn't the highest priority right now.

They have done that in the NFL the thought behind it is for the next touchdown you score to put you up by more than 3 points forcing the other team to score a touchdown instead of a field goal

Quote Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
    Going for 2 in that situation is the mathematically correct decision. At some point I will probably allow owners to chose when their team goes for 2, but adding this coding isn't the highest priority right now.
    The sooner the better, I don't need to go for 2 points in the 2nd qtr.