Thread: Sandbox 2022 Preseason starts now

King of the World
    Blog Entries

Sandbox 2022 Preseason starts now

Hi everyone,

In a few minutes from when I post this message, you'll get an email indicating that the 2022 rosters and player data are ready for challenge games. Once you get this email, you will be able to set your base defensive front for 2022 and play with your lineups and game plans. You can also issue challenge games to test your new lineups.

In the meantime, I'm still making changes to the code to downgrade free agent performance compared to earlier years and doing some additional testing. I will send another email when we are getting ready to start the 2022 regular season. In the meantime, I'm leaving free agency open, just in case someone needs to make any last minute addition to your roster.
    Lead Developer of Sandbox Simulations

I have try the challenge game and it is not workimg

Quote Originally Posted by pit1232 View Post
    I have try the challenge game and it is not workimg
    Same for me.

I don't know if this is really a "big" deal, but 302 lb. Leonard "Big Cat" Williams being listed as an OLB is very awkward when setting my line-ups. :-) In PFR, he's listed as LDE, RDE, NT, DL. On yahoo, looking at the Giants roster he is correctly listed as the starting RDE currently. I almost overlooked him, and was wondering who I was missing until I discovered it.