Thread: Availability Chart for Free Agents?

Availability Chart for Free Agents?

Is there a way I can see the availability chart on players that are still free agents (or can that be added to next season’s updates and upgrades)? When I’m looking to add a free agent now (after the availability charts are posted for players on my roster), I’d like to be sure I’m bidding on a player that can cover the holes in availability I have on my roster. I do go look to see what games a player played in thru PFF, but I didn’t get the same availability from Sandbox that I got thru PFF. I just would like to avoid using a SFA and spend my free agent money more efficiently.

King of the World
    Blog Entries
    I can see where that would be helpful, but right now I'm focused on working the data to enable simulation of the 2022 season. Players are available in Sandbox if: 1) they played, or 2) they were on the game day roster, but didn't play. They are not available if they were inactive, on a reserve list, or not on an NFL roster. The bye week also gets compressed. So if a player is available in weeks 10 and 11, but week 12 is a bye and they are available again in week 13, in Sandbox this would translate to being available weeks 10, 11, and 12.
    Lead Developer of Sandbox Simulations

That’s a big help. I didn’t have all details in what made a player available or not. I don’t mind applying them myself before getting a free agent. Thanks.