Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Community comes from communication

Quote Originally Posted by UmmBerrto View Post
    Thank you for validating my opinion of you
    Anything I can do to help. Don't need you breaking down into more tears

Quote Originally Posted by Kingswood View Post
    Anything I can do to help. Don't need you breaking down into more tears

VAL'ID, a. [L. validus, from valeo, to be strong. The primary sense of the root is to strain or stretch.]
    1. Having sufficient strength or force; founded in truth; sound; just; good; that can be supported; not weak or defective; as a valid reason; a valid argument; a valid objection.
    2. Having legal strength or force; efficacious; executed with the proper formalities; that cannot be rightfully overthrown or set aside; supportable by law or right; as a valid deed; a valid covenant; a valid instrument of any kind; a valid claim or title; a valid marriage.
    3. Strong; powerful; in a literal sense; as valid arms.

As you have validated, you are a Piss Ant.

VAL'ID, a. [L. validus, from valeo, to be strong. The primary sense of the root is to strain or stretch.]
    1. Having sufficient strength or force; founded in truth; sound; just; good; that can be supported; not weak or defective; as a valid reason; a valid argument; a valid objection.
    2. Having legal strength or force; efficacious; executed with the proper formalities; that cannot be rightfully overthrown or set aside; supportable by law or right; as a valid deed; a valid covenant; a valid instrument of any kind; a valid claim or title; a valid marriage.
    3. Strong; powerful; in a literal sense; as valid arms.

As you have validated, you are a Piss Ant.
    You really needed to look up the word valid? It was 5am so maybe I'll give you're lonely ass a pass.

It's just that you really thought this was clever, and then to throw in the cute little play on words with pissant... I can tell you worked hard on this one.

I don't give out A's for effort though and this was just a pathetic attempt, even for your standards.

It's not even fun anymore. It's like something my 7yo would come up with.

It's all really simple Bert. If you want community, go on social media. That's literally what it's for.

You can be a prick to all the people you may know in real life, family and friends if they exist.

You can even be a prick to celebrities or political candidates.

Instead, you're so lonely and pathetic you decided to come be a prick on a football simulation forum to someone who you truly believe to be a pissant.

pissĀ·ant
    noun VULGAR SLANG•US
    an insignificant or contemptible person or thing.

By your own admission you're being a prick to someone who is insignificant.

Your actions have zero value and what are we but the sum of our actions?

In a sense, by validating that I'm a pissant, I've managed to prove beyond a doubt that you're truly worthless.

exactly- Umberrto needs to take a sedative.

Your both morons and the rest of us wish you would just shut up already!!

Quote Originally Posted by tophardtjr View Post
    That's pretty fair

Pretty Broad Statement. (Pun Intended)

I am sure I have a few supporters in this realm who understand my insanity and can appreciate what I have brought to the table so far.

Do we have idea yet on when we will be able to set our offensive and defensive lineups and play some challenge games?

Pretty Broad Statement. (Pun Intended)

I am sure I have a few supporters in this realm who understand my insanity and can appreciate what I have brought to the table so far.
    I agree with most of what you are saying, im just sick and tired of you and him going back and forth at each other.

I agree with most of what you are saying, im just sick and tired of you and him going back and forth at each other.

I understand, how you feel.

You should imagine how I feel.