Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Community comes from communication

Quote Originally Posted by Kingswood View Post
    I'd argue that it's more bothersome for you.

GTH you prick.

I'm talking to Cox.

Mind your own F business.

Quote Originally Posted by UmmBerrto View Post
    GTH you prick.

I'm talking to Cox.

Hey moron,

You're on a community board crying about a lack of community while simultaneously telling people to mind their own business...

It literally does not get dumber than that. If you want to have a private conversation, then I suggest using a private message or an email.

Otherwise you can deal with my input when I feel the desire to give it. This is very basic logic. First time on the internet?

GTH you prick.

I'm talking to Cox.

I'm sorry this is just too good. You're literally on here crying about community while being the most hated person in the entire community. At least you're good for a couple laughs sometimes

Hey moron,

You're on a community board crying about a lack of community while simultaneously telling people to mind their own business...

It literally does not get dumber than that. If you want to have a private conversation, then I suggest using a private message or an email.

Otherwise you can deal with my input when I feel the desire to give it. This is very basic logic. First time on the internet?

I'm not telling People, I'm telling You.

You are a professional Piss Ant.

A punk who quit when he couldn't get his way.

Then begged his way back on after your bluff was called.

I'm sure if we took a vote amongst all the account holders, who are not actually secondary accounts for you, I am sure you and so called Master Of The Bation, would be first voted off the island.

I will admit, I would probably be third to go.

But hey, that is just what it is.

All of the greats have lovers and haters.

You Sir, just have haters and all your supporters are most likely accounts you yourself have been controlling for years.

Slam

You didn't ask for my opinion, but I'm just going to give it. We have 1 person that knows how to code with sandbox. As said before they are nowhere breaking even and in my opinion they are being very generous with the yearly cost of only $25. Yes it is frustrating them being this behind schedule. But stuff happens. CDCOX is doing the best he can trying to get everything done. The best thing you can do is be patient, talk to them privately, and just work on a plan for the 2022 season. Hell maybe you can learn to code so you can offer to help CDCOX to get the coding done faster. Maybe look at the 2023 draft and focus on that. Complaining about this does nothing, and last thing we need is causing more drama.

Quote Originally Posted by JackCarsten View Post
    You didn't ask for my opinion, but I'm just going to give it. We have 1 person that knows how to code with sandbox. As said before they are nowhere breaking even and in my opinion they are being very generous with the yearly cost of only $25. Yes it is frustrating them being this behind schedule. But stuff happens. CDCOX is doing the best he can trying to get everything done. The best thing you can do is be patient, talk to them privately, and just work on a plan for the 2022 season. Hell maybe you can learn to code so you can offer to help CDCOX to get the coding done faster. Maybe look at the 2023 draft and focus on that. Complaining about this does nothing, and last thing we need is causing more drama.
    Don't expect him to learn things. All he knows is how to be a lonely prick

I'm not telling People, I'm telling You.

You are a professional Piss Ant.

A punk who quit when he couldn't get his way.

Then begged his way back on after your bluff was called.

I'm sure if we took a vote amongst all the account holders, who are not actually secondary accounts for you, I am sure you and so called Master Of The Bation, would be first voted off the island.

I will admit, I would probably be third to go.

But hey, that is just what it is.

All of the greats have lovers and haters.

You Sir, just have haters and all your supporters are most likely accounts you yourself have been controlling for years.

Slam
    I'm mad you really said 'Slam' like you said something insulting.

All you do is keep repeating the same lines over and over like a record that hasn't worked in decades.

No offense to any of you, but **** this community. We're here to play football, not be butt buddies.

Unless I'm on the wrong site, then that would explain why you've been so butt hurt since you joined.

If this was Survivor, I'm still fairly convinced that even with MasterMoron, you'd still be the first to get voted off the island.

You talk about me leaving the game but then you still struggled against my team and you still jumped all over my leftovers.

Then after I called you out you quit half your teams, most of which where we were in the same league or division.

Let's be real here, your life is so pathetic you can't fathom that people don't have to create multiple accounts to get along.

You're like the bitter old woman in the nursing home whose family never comes to visit.

All that being said I should apologize. If everyone hated me I'd probably be a bitter bitch too so I'll try to start showing you some sympathy.

Poor Ummberrto, all the time in the world and nobody who loves you enough to spend any with you.

Maybe get a twitter since you need people to talk to you so damn bad.

I see things are still very normal in here.

Quote Originally Posted by JackCarsten View Post

Did I ask Cox about production?

No, I asked if he considers himself a member of the community.

He does not participate in the community via conversation or much interaction accept when absolutely required, and even that is not a guarantee.

I don't mind if the season takes thirty more weeks to get started.

I am asking about his communication within the community.

I am asking about his participation beyond the code.

I know he is coding his ass off.

I'm asking for some things else.

Perhaps a fireside chat.

Perhaps an up to date on his emotional state.

I am asking about his humanity.

My question has nothing to do with getting the game online.

I'm mad you really said 'Slam' like you said something insulting.

All you do is keep repeating the same lines over and over like a record that hasn't worked in decades.

No offense to any of you, but **** this community. We're here to play football, not be butt buddies.

Unless I'm on the wrong site, then that would explain why you've been so butt hurt since you joined.

If this was Survivor, I'm still fairly convinced that even with MasterMoron, you'd still be the first to get voted off the island.

You talk about me leaving the game but then you still struggled against my team and you still jumped all over my leftovers.

Then after I called you out you quit half your teams, most of which where we were in the same league or division.

Let's be real here, your life is so pathetic you can't fathom that people don't have to create multiple accounts to get along.

You're like the bitter old woman in the nursing home whose family never comes to visit.

All that being said I should apologize. If everyone hated me I'd probably be a bitter bitch too so I'll try to start showing you some sympathy.

Poor Ummberrto, all the time in the world and nobody who loves you enough to spend any with you.

Maybe get a twitter since you need people to talk to you so damn bad.

Thank you for validating my opinion of you