Quote Originally Posted by Kingswood View Post
I'm mad you really said 'Slam' like you said something insulting.

All you do is keep repeating the same lines over and over like a record that hasn't worked in decades.

No offense to any of you, but **** this community. We're here to play football, not be butt buddies.

Unless I'm on the wrong site, then that would explain why you've been so butt hurt since you joined.

If this was Survivor, I'm still fairly convinced that even with MasterMoron, you'd still be the first to get voted off the island.

You talk about me leaving the game but then you still struggled against my team and you still jumped all over my leftovers.

Then after I called you out you quit half your teams, most of which where we were in the same league or division.

Let's be real here, your life is so pathetic you can't fathom that people don't have to create multiple accounts to get along.

You're like the bitter old woman in the nursing home whose family never comes to visit.

All that being said I should apologize. If everyone hated me I'd probably be a bitter bitch too so I'll try to start showing you some sympathy.

Poor Ummberrto, all the time in the world and nobody who loves you enough to spend any with you.

Maybe get a twitter since you need people to talk to you so damn bad.

Thank you for validating my opinion of you