Thread: Availability and the Bills/Bengals Hamlin game

Availability and the Bills/Bengals Hamlin game

I hope CD or whomever will take a look at making all the Bengals and Bills unavailable from the suspended game when Hamlin was hurt. I have a number of Bengals (including Joe Burrow) and he was playing (also Higgins, BJ Hill). It happens to be our week 16 so if we’re playing for a shot at the playoffs, it’s going to be annoying to play a street free agent at so many spots. I traded my backup QB only after I knew Burrow played every game. Please revisit the players for those teams in our week 16. (While I’m griping, Creed Humphrey played every game).

I noticed the same thing late last night and was just getting on here to post this exact thing. Hopefully since the players were healthy and actually started the game they can manually update that to show the Bengals and Bills players being available week 16.

King of the World
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnMeynardie View Post
    I hope CD or whomever will take a look at making all the Bengals and Bills unavailable from the suspended game when Hamlin was hurt. I have a number of Bengals (including Joe Burrow) and he was playing (also Higgins, BJ Hill). It happens to be our week 16 so if we’re playing for a shot at the playoffs, it’s going to be annoying to play a street free agent at so many spots. I traded my backup QB only after I knew Burrow played every game. Please revisit the players for those teams in our week 16. (While I’m griping, Creed Humphrey played every game).
    Yeah, I will take a look at this and activate as many players as seems reasonable.
    Lead Developer of Sandbox Simulations