Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Progress toward Simulating the 2022 Sandbox season

Quote Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
    The game planning modules won't be available until I am done processing the data. We'll allow a couple weeks of challenge games to allow teams to tweak their game plans prior to beginning the simulation season. I'll do this work as quickly as possible, but there is a lot of data crunching to do.
    thanks for the update.....looking forward to getting my new guys aboard and playing some challenge games....

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Hi guys, I'm checking in with cdcox on progress tonight. The plow continues to cut through earth, even though I recognize that it's not as fast as we'd like. Thanks for the patience.

Is this season EVER going to start?

If you go to the first post on this thread, CD has been updating it. I only realized that today. It was last updated on 4/24 and indicates there is a problem with some of the statistics. He is working on rushing defense and has a goal date of 4/29 to complete.

King of the World
    Blog Entries
    New update in the OP.
    Lead Developer of Sandbox Simulations

King of the World
    Blog Entries
    Another update in the OP posted.

that good it nice to know that you are doing all you can do. one question is there any way we can work on are game planning and can we change from a 3-4 to a 4-3 so we can get going when the season start but thank you for the up dates and keep up with what yo doing we all apricate what you are doing

King of the World
    Blog Entries
    Pit, the subroutine that activates game plans also flips the challenge games to the new 2022 data. Need to get the data in first, then we will be ready to go.

i understand just keep what your doing and when your done it will be time to go great so keep the good work going and thank you for what you are doing again

King of the World
    Blog Entries
    You all are due an update. I have been very busy at work all of last week, through the weekend, and now through this week. So no time for Sandbox. But I should be able to spend some time this coming weekend.