Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Progress toward Simulating the 2022 Sandbox season

Quote Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
    Probably less than an hour's work. I'll try to get to it soon.
    Thanks you, sir, that would certainly be helpful

better have a top 6 QB, 2 upper echelon OT, a top 2 WR, solid TE, and a defense that is insanely good at CB and DT, DE to get sacks and forced fumbles. Thats how I won a super bowl in year one. I truly believe the rest of the positions dont even matter though I do stack RB too.

Quote Originally Posted by Aardvark71 View Post
    better have a top 6 QB, 2 upper echelon OT, a top 2 WR, solid TE, and a defense that is insanely good at CB and DT, DE to get sacks and forced fumbles. Thats how I won a super bowl in year one. I truly believe the rest of the positions dont even matter though I do stack RB too.
    I won with Taysom Hill.

Dude listed like all the positions

"Have a great team and you'll win"

Can anyone get into their lineup pages yet? I am not able to.

Quote Originally Posted by Aardvark71 View Post

Let me right this down, Okay, So I need Top Ten at every position but Interior Linebacker and Interior Offensive Lineman.

Got it. Anything else?

Oh, wait, don't need any Safety help either.

Ok bet, thank you for your help.

I'll get on that right away,...

Oh, wait, dang, the draft is already over and so is FA.

Oh well, I guess my two SB appearances and the one trophy that came with it must have been a fluke, since I didn't know anything about how this game plays out.

But hey, I am glad you got a ring too.

All jokes aside, I do agree that there is a flaw in the game play, and I believe that flaw is directly related to the opinions of Cox and Kevin, on how they believe the game should be playing.

I have voiced my opinions several times, that the game is not realistic when played outside of their controlled program.

For instance, if I run the ball with a multiple TE package, and those TE are Pro Bowl caliber Offensive Lineman, Because I paid to have Eight starting caliber Offensive Lineman on my roster, my average yards per attempt, with my pro bowl RB's, behind those eight juggernauts and a great run blocking FB, should not be less than 2 yards.

But that is usually the case, because the "programing" has limited the possible results of short yardage formations to have short yardage outcomes.

The program needs to have more realistic outcomes.

But, I am not a programmer, so I have no idea what it would take, to allow actual truth to play out in the actual simulation.

Yet, they are, for lack of better resources available to them, responsible for this entire sim being available to the world.

For that I am grateful.

I hope that as the days go by, they may actually develop a more complicated and complete product that we all can feel as though we had some part in.

And maybe, just maybe, they will credit me 😜😜😜 for enough of my influence, that I will get some rights to the hundreds of millions in perspective profits.

Maybe you guys too...

😎😎😎😎😎

King of the World
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by smackawits View Post
    Can anyone get into their lineup pages yet? I am not able to.
    The game planning modules won't be available until I am done processing the data. We'll allow a couple weeks of challenge games to allow teams to tweak their game plans prior to beginning the simulation season. I'll do this work as quickly as possible, but there is a lot of data crunching to do.
    Lead Developer of Sandbox Simulations

game planning

Quote Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
    The game planning modules won't be available until I am done processing the data. We'll allow a couple weeks of challenge games to allow teams to tweak their game plans prior to beginning the simulation season. I'll do this work as quickly as possible, but there is a lot of data crunching to do.

it there any way you can let us change from a 3-4 to a 4-3 in the game planning now or do we need to wait to you get done with what you need to do. I know with the offense part of it we can set that up. but i want to go to a 4-3 and the only way to do that is when we can change from a 3-4 to a 4-3 so is there any way you can make that happen now so we can set that up. and keep up with what you are doing we thank you for doing this to make the game one of the best around

Hey CDCOX since we are behind schedule. Would you be open to having games twice a week like you've done in other leagues?