Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Progress toward Simulating the 2022 Sandbox season

Quote Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
    You are correct. The root of the problem is that the only other player named Michael Carter in the NFL also plays for the Jets. I'm going to wait a couple days to update the Player Availability table, to see if other people find issues and I will correct them all at once.
    Makes sense. Thanks

Looks like Mahomes is unavailable week 11. He played all 17 games this season.

Same with Kelce. Maybe something wrong with Chiefs week 11 data.

Higbee also played 17 games, shows him missing week 11. Rams played KC week 11, must be that particular game.

I am not sure if this is the place to question the player availabiltiy...Tyler smith is injured all season based on the new chart. He played much of the season for the cowboys.
    Mr. Timothy Connolly
    connolly318@icloud.com

Ok, in Raiders1 league, Tulsa Trojans:
    Darious Williams, CB, shows out all season, he played all season
    Hayden Hurst shows out week 16, he played
    Travis Kelce shows out week 11, he played
    Tyler Bass shows out week 16, he played

In Chiefs1, Enid Alliance:
    Dawson Knox shows out week 5&16, he played week 16
    Joe Mixon shows out week 11,12,16, he played week 16
    Justin Watson shows out week 11, he played
    Leonard Floyd shows out week 11, he played
    Van Jefferson shows out week 11, he played somewhat surprisingly considering his season :-)

I think this is all I found, most are just off a week here or there except Darious Williams. Thanks for all your hard work!
    Last edited by Phog; 04-04-2023 at 12:06 AM.

King of the World
    Blog Entries
    As an update, I worked on this for three hours tonight. It is a two step process. First I update "database A". Once "database A" is completely updated, I run some additional code to update "database B" which is what is visible on the website. I've updated "database A" to cover all of the issues raised by you fine folks, except for the issues caused by the Bills-Bengals Damar Hamlin game. I will do that tomorrow, then update 'database B". So although I have done a good amount of work, none of it will be visible now.
    Lead Developer of Sandbox Simulations

Quote Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
    As an update, I worked on this for three hours tonight. It is a two step process. First I update "database A". Once "database A" is completely updated, I run some additional code to update "database B" which is what is visible on the website. I've updated "database A" to cover all of the issues raised by you fine folks, except for the issues caused by the Bills-Bengals Damar Hamlin game. I will do that tomorrow, then update 'database B". So although I have done a good amount of work, none of it will be visible now.

Thank you for your work, and your communication.

I have no idea if my players are accurate from one week to the next, I actually don't really care.

They play, they play, they don't, they don't.

Makes me no nevermind.
    Y only question is about players that will eventually be available once you have finished your updates.

And the performance of all players based on 2022.

After that, I am a happy man

I can see how my roster actually plays.

For our trade notification emails, would it be too much of a hassle to get them to tell us what league the trade proposal is in?

King of the World
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingswood View Post
    For our trade notification emails, would it be too much of a hassle to get them to tell us what league the trade proposal is in?
    Probably less than an hour's work. I'll try to get to it soon.

King of the World
    Blog Entries
    All of the player availability issues identified so far have been updated in the table available on the website.

any idea on the timing of being able to utilize our lineup pages?