Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Progress toward Simulating the 2022 Sandbox season

I am not sure if this the correct forum to ask a question....But the site shows that Duane Brown is not active week 1 through week 4. However based on Pro Football Reference...He was active however DID not play. Shouldnt that make him ok to use?
    Mr. Timothy Connolly
    connolly318@icloud.com

King of the World
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tcavity4566 View Post
    I am not sure if this the correct forum to ask a question....But the site shows that Duane Brown is not active week 1 through week 4. However based on Pro Football Reference...He was active however DID not play. Shouldnt that make him ok to use?
    Hi Tim,

According to Wikipedia: "He was placed on injured reserve on September 10, 2022 after injuring his shoulder in practice.[23] He was activated on October 8.[24]" The wikipedia page is consistent with our official data source that indicates he was not available weeks 1-4.
    Lead Developer of Sandbox Simulations

King of the World
    Blog Entries
    I'm going to suspend challenge games for several hours so I can work on the Street Free Agent thing. Not sure how far I will get, and I will try to put the simulator back on line when I finish up for the day.

King of the World
    Blog Entries
    Simulations are back on. I've updated free agent performance for all positions except QB, HB, and receiving positions.

Quote Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
    Simulations are back on. I've updated free agent performance for all positions except QB, HB, and receiving positions.
    but you are updating those position also, correct?

King of the World
    Blog Entries
    Yes, I have to carve out the time.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and answer my message!