Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Progress toward Simulating the 2022 Sandbox season

Quote Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
    Player Availability has been updated for 2022, one day before the goal.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Dre'Mont Jones played in 13 games yet you have him as no games available

Thanks for the updated listing! I did this throughout the season so I know how time consuming this is.

the following members of the Bills-1 Grand Rapids Snowbirds should be corrected as follows:

Tua (QB) should be ineligible week 17 (our playoff week)
    Javonte Williams (RB) was available and played week 2
    Terrace Marshall (WR) was unavailable week 1
    Alex Singleton (LB) was available and played week 2
    Desmond King (CB) was available and played week2
    Kyle Dugger (S) should be unavailable week 8

Thanks for your attention to this.

I am unable to access my lineups to get my new guys into the game planner. Anyone else having the same problem?

Quote Originally Posted by smackawits View Post
    I am unable to access my lineups to get my new guys into the game planner. Anyone else having the same problem?

Same here.......

game planner

I having the same problem with the game planner keep kicking me out.

King of the World
    Blog Entries
    Thanks to those providing feedback.

The most accurate data source available to me on eligibility of players is not formatted in a convenient way. I use some automated processes to crunch this data, but occasionally some one-off and systematic errors creep in. Those that check their rosters helps to find these. To respond to some specifics:

tophardtjr: Dre'Mont Jones played in 13 games yet you have him as no games available The sofware confused him with D.J. Jones, also on the Broncos

smackawits
    Tua (QB) should be ineligible week 17 (our playoff week) I use a rule that if a player was active in NFL week 17 or NFLweek 18, they are fully available for Sandbox playoffs.
    Javonte Williams (RB) was available and played week 2 There was a systematic error related to eligibility in week 2 for players on Houston and Denver.
    Terrace Marshall (WR) was unavailable week 1 Terence Marshall did not play in week 1, but he was on the active roster. So he's available in Sandbox.
    Alex Singleton (LB) was available and played week 2 There was a systematic error related to eligibility in week 2 for players on Houston and Denver.
    Desmond King (CB) was available and played week2 There was a systematic error related to eligibility in week 2 for players on Houston and Denver.
    Kyle Dugger (S) should be unavailable week 8 I agree that Kyle Dugger should be out during week 8. That's what the player availability table for Sandbox shows.

These changes will be reflected in the player availability table in about 30 minutes. It will also require me to re-run the probability based calculation of playoff availability. Therefore, until all of these inaccuracies have been uncovered, the playoff availability could change. Please continue to post inaccuracies in this thread so I can address them publicly.
    Lead Developer of Sandbox Simulations

King of the World
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by UmmBerrto View Post
    Same here.......
    Quote Originally Posted by pit1232 View Post
    I having the same problem with the game planner keep kicking me out.
    The game planning modules won't be available until I am done processing the data. We'll allow a couple weeks of challenge games to allow teams to tweak their game plans prior to beginning the simulation season. I'll do this work as quickly as possible, but there is a lot of data crunching to do.

Thanks for the updated listing! I did this throughout the season so I know how time consuming this is.

the following members of the Bills-1 Grand Rapids Snowbirds should be corrected as follows:

Tua (QB) should be ineligible week 17 (our playoff week)
    Javonte Williams (RB) was available and played week 2
    Terrace Marshall (WR) was unavailable week 1
    Alex Singleton (LB) was available and played week 2
    Desmond King (CB) was available and played week2
    Kyle Dugger (S) should be unavailable week 8

Thanks for your attention to this.
    Please take a look at CB Michael Carter. I'm showing no availability although he played every week.

King of the World
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingswood View Post
    Please take a look at CB Michael Carter. I'm showing no availability although he played every week.
    You are correct. The root of the problem is that the only other player named Michael Carter in the NFL also plays for the Jets. I'm going to wait a couple days to update the Player Availability table, to see if other people find issues and I will correct them all at once.