Thread: Coding Update

Coding Update

I was just curious about the updates you're planning for SB. I know SFA play has or will be modified, but, what other modifications to gameplay, if any, can we expect?

Quote Originally Posted by Kingswood View Post
    I was just curious about the updates you're planning for SB. I know SFA play has or will be modified, but, what other modifications to gameplay, if any, can we expect?
    Let me get this straight...you told me to chill, but now you are asking for updates on things that have nothing to do with the upcoming season. Weird.

Quote Originally Posted by smackawits View Post
    Let me get this straight...you told me to chill, but now you are asking for updates on things that have nothing to do with the upcoming season. Weird.
    He didn't ask for updates he asked about details to updates they said they were going to make not rushing them and being pushy over and over again

Quote Originally Posted by Cmcm2297 View Post
    He didn't ask for updates he asked about details to updates they said they were going to make not rushing them and being pushy over and over again
    I am not being pushy either...I'm just asking a question...just like Kingswood did. I don't understand why you guys are so down on me when I am just asking a question. I don't care if they tell me player availability won't be done until June.....if that's the date, fine. I would just like to know the date. I don't see where it affects the rest of you (well, it does if you care), so I don't know why you guys just want me to be quite. My posts to them have all been respectful questions. I haven't resorted to any of the verbiage that umberto did all last year while he was complaining about things. I'm not even complaining.....I am just asking a simple question. Many times? Yes. I have never got an answer.

I am not being pushy either...I'm just asking a question...just like Kingswood did. I don't understand why you guys are so down on me when I am just asking a question. I don't care if they tell me player availability won't be done until June.....if that's the date, fine. I would just like to know the date. I don't see where it affects the rest of you (well, it does if you care), so I don't know why you guys just want me to be quite. My posts to them have all been respectful questions. I haven't resorted to any of the verbiage that umberto did all last year while he was complaining about things. I'm not even complaining.....I am just asking a simple question. Many times? Yes. I have never got an answer.
    You complain about it repeatedly and they explained the process. There is a difference between the questions and the way they are worded.

Actually, let's get this straight, EVERYONE is telling you to chill. I asked 1 question, 1 time. While I don't disagree with you, I'm not obnoxious about it. The fact that this needs to be spelled out for you is maybe even just as obnoxious.

King of the World
    Blog Entries
    There are changes related to how the data is processed and there are changes that require programming.

Data processing changes will happen when I process the data for the 2022 season. These will include downgrading street free agents.

Most of the changes that have been suggested require coding. Those will take longer and given how late we are in getting the 2022 Sandbox simulation season going, I'm planning to simulate the 2022 Sandbox season using the current code base. Hopefully, I can complete a new version of the simulator to release during 2023. We may even repeat the 2022 Sandbox season simulations as a shakedown run.
    Lead Developer of Sandbox Simulations