Thread: renew payment

renew payment

seeing it about time to renew are payment. I would like to know how that is going to work so I can make sure I make it to keep the teams that I have. that all I like to know thank you

King of the World
    Blog Entries
    Sure. Just send in your payment with in a reasonable time of it expiring and you will retain ownership of your teams. You'll only be blocked out of accessing your teams until the new payment is made. We won't reassign them unless it looks like you are not renewing.
    Lead Developer of Sandbox Simulations

How do I go about renewing my membership and seeing that I have three teams how much will this cost? thank you

King of the World
    Blog Entries
    When your membership expires, you will be redirected to a pay screen. One $18 membership covers all of your teams. Thanks for your support!

Thank you is there anyway you could send it now. I one of though person that like to pay ahead so i know that it all taken care of. and thank again

Quote Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
    When your membership expires, you will be redirected to a pay screen. One $18 membership covers all of your teams. Thanks for your support!
    cdcox I have not seen were you redireced me to a pay screen. And I when back to see when I join and it was the first week in April of last year so if you could send that to me so I can pay to renew my membership thank you

King of the World
    Blog Entries
    I show your expiration date as 4/25/2023.

ok thank you so I will look for it than