Thread: New Here

Question New Here

Hey hey,

I just signed up and am waiting for my league to fill out. I've already paid, and with very little information available online, it was something of a leap of faith. I am not sure what to expect in terms of the level of engagement from my fellow managers, how drafting/free agency works, and how long I can expect to wait before my league fills up. This seems like such a cool concept and I'm excited to see where this goes. So I just figured I'd reach out to the community to get a better sense of what I can expect. Cheers.

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Thanks for posting here! We're hoping more people find this forum, because this is where people from all leagues can chat. It's a bit quiet right now. Feel free to ask any questions here. I'm an admin and I'll try to steer other people here over time as well.

Hey,

I just signed up and my league filled out same day. So that's cool. I read in the manual that you should turn on email notifications but I don't see that option under account management. The only drop downs are logout and my teams. With the draft coming up soon I don't want to miss anything. Is there a different way to access this setting?

King of the World
    Blog Entries
    We changed the setting so it is on by default.
    Lead Developer of Sandbox Simulations

Make sure your email doesnt send it to spam as well