Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Some Rookie Draft Data For You.

Quote Originally Posted by smackawits View Post
    Don't get me wrong Kevin...anyone that is still here and participating in the drafts and Free agency, as well as on these communication boards have shown ENORMOUS patience or ALL the teams would be bot teams at this point. As you can tell, no one else really cares when this season is going to begin. I seem to be the only one that really is asking for some kind of target date for player availability...which we could all use to test our lineups before the season starts....and the date of that is still a mystery also. I have said before, it makes no difference to me if a date has to be moved because of unexpected problems, it just would be nice to have a target date so I can make plans if my work schedule travel is going to be in conflict with critical dates.

As for the rest of you who keep telling me to STFU........I have as much right to ask, as do any of you. I know we all got tired of Umberto's large wandering posts last season and he has turned over a new leaf. I am not trying to be a downer or to take Umberto's place for making wandering posts, I am just trying to get answers for the reason I stated above. I want this to succeed as much as any of you. If I knew coding, I would have volunteered to work on the player availability. Unfortunately, I am not a coder.

Don't you dare claim that nobody else cares.

We all care, or we wouldn't be playing the game.

We don't need to keep asking a question that has no answer.

Because we are mature enough to accept what they have already said, a dozen times.

Quote Originally Posted by UmmBerrto View Post

Because we are mature enough to accept what they have already said, a dozen times.
    I just said you care.....read what I said. We ALL care if we are still here.

Quote Originally Posted by UmmBerrto View Post

ps: we now have a target date......