Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Some Rookie Draft Data For You.

I would rather have the player availability charts updated (has been available for 7 weeks now)

one thing I like to know. How many owner were active in the draft and was there more auto draft done by the computer in each draft

Dude chill about it already it'll be done when it's done.

Quote Originally Posted by smackawits View Post
    I would rather have the player availability charts updated (has been available for 7 weeks now)

Kevin put this info together in his own time.

He isn't the one we are waiting on.

We are waiting on Cox.

Honestly bro.

This present version of the game might not be for you.

I learned quick, this game isn't what I want it to be.

But it's not my game and they don't want me to partner with them right now.

So I enjoy the game for what it is, and I participate on the appropriate level.

And I get busy with the rest of my life.

Which is in rebuilding mode.

"My suggestion is the such."
    -----Author----
    --UmmBerrto--

Would you rather have nothing?

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Reggy View Post
    Devin Harper was a 6th round pick in life, so that certainly isn’t true.
    Ai yi yi. Good catch. I converted the picks to percentages, and he's the first person who wasn't drafted in every league. As a result, his score plummets now that I've corrected it.

Weird story, though. He was drafted with the 30th pick in the first round in one league and went undrafted in every other league. I suspect that someone intended to draft Devin Lloyd and made a mistake on the name.

I've corrected it, so now we're good. None of the previous scores changed, and Dax Hill can now say that he averaged a first-round pick.

Pick Score Player Highest Pick Lowest Pick
    26 142.5 Devin Lloyd 14 32
    27 141.8 Tyler Smith 18 31
    28 141.2 Jermaine Johnson II 20 34
    29 141.1 George Karlaftis 11 36
    30 138.9 Devonte Wyatt 21 36
    31 136.5 Cole Strange 29 37
    32 134.5 Daxton Hill 31 38

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    I chatted with cdcox today and he'll provide an update on progress tonight.

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pit1232 View Post
    one thing I like to know. How many owner were active in the draft and was there more auto draft done by the computer in each draft
    I actually don't have that information. I just got a download of the draft picks in the database.

As an aside, the autodraft won't just take the top remaining player. It examines the team needs and we have an algorithm to make the best pick. At least, I think it works that way in the rookie draft. I know it works that way in the initial veterans draft.

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingswood View Post
    Would you rather have nothing?
    Quote Originally Posted by UmmBerrto View Post
    Kevin put this info together in his own time.

He isn't the one we are waiting on.

We are waiting on Cox.

Honestly bro.

This present version of the game might not be for you.

I learned quick, this game isn't what I want it to be.

But it's not my game and they don't want me to partner with them right now.

So I enjoy the game for what it is, and I participate on the appropriate level.

And I get busy with the rest of my life.

Which is in rebuilding mode.

"My suggestion is the such."
    -----Author----
    --UmmBerrto--
    Thanks for your patience, guys. We really do appreciate your loyalty. We just haven't done this offseason process enough times to foresee unexpected things. We really are doing our best.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Thanks for your patience, guys. We really do appreciate your loyalty. We just haven't done this offseason process enough times to foresee unexpected things. We really are doing our best.
    Don't get me wrong Kevin...anyone that is still here and participating in the drafts and Free agency, as well as on these communication boards have shown ENORMOUS patience or ALL the teams would be bot teams at this point. As you can tell, no one else really cares when this season is going to begin. I seem to be the only one that really is asking for some kind of target date for player availability...which we could all use to test our lineups before the season starts....and the date of that is still a mystery also. I have said before, it makes no difference to me if a date has to be moved because of unexpected problems, it just would be nice to have a target date so I can make plans if my work schedule travel is going to be in conflict with critical dates.

As for the rest of you who keep telling me to STFU........I have as much right to ask, as do any of you. I know we all got tired of Umberto's large wandering posts last season and he has turned over a new leaf. I am not trying to be a downer or to take Umberto's place for making wandering posts, I am just trying to get answers for the reason I stated above. I want this to succeed as much as any of you. If I knew coding, I would have volunteered to work on the player availability. Unfortunately, I am not a coder.