Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Progress update 3/4/2023

King of the World
    Blog Entries

Progress update 3/4/2023

Most leagues (except Patriots1 and 49ers1) are now in limited free agency where 53-man rosters are enforced. If you are over 53 players, you're unable to bid. Patriots1 will go into accelerated free agency on Monday. I wanted to give one last chance for owners to sign vets and rookies.

Next up is updating "Player Availability" for 2023. That takes a few hours of work to retrieve the data and a few more to process it. I'll start on it tomorrow, but probably won't finish it. Should finish it by next weekend.
    Lead Developer of Sandbox Simulations

Hey cox is kader kohu not available until next year? Didn’t seem him in update free agency.

King of the World
    Blog Entries
    Ok, I see the problem, but it will take some time to fix. I'll do it tomorrow. Thanks for pointing out.

Mr. Cox, got an issue in Browns1

The Houston Wardogs team I have, has a guy on the 53 named Isaiah Oliver, a CB.

Yet he is at a 0yr contract but I can't bid to keep him because I have 53 guys.

But, I believe he is already the 53rd guy.

What's up on that issue?

King of the World
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by UmmBerrto View Post
    Mr. Cox, got an issue in Browns1

The Houston Wardogs team I have, has a guy on the 53 named Isaiah Oliver, a CB.

Yet he is at a 0yr contract but I can't bid to keep him because I have 53 guys.

But, I believe he is already the 53rd guy.

What's up on that issue?
    It’s because he is unsigned, not because you have 53 guys. At this stage, you should cut any 0 year contracts and bid on them in the open market if they are the best available at their position.

Ok thanks for the communication

King of the World
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JackCarsten View Post
    Hey cox is kader kohu not available until next year? Didn’t seem him in update free agency.
    Okay, he and several other UDFA are now available in free agency. Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
    Okay, he and several other UDFA are now available in free agency. Thanks again!
    Still don’t see him. Can somebody confirm?

King of the World
    Blog Entries
    The UDFA were missing from a database and I added them. It looks like I need to run one more piece of code to get them visible in FA. I will run it later tonight. Sorry about that.

King of the World
    Blog Entries
    Ok, UDFAs should be available in all leagues.