Thread: 2022 Player Availability Chart

2022 Player Availability Chart

Will we be able to view the 2022 Player Availability chart soon, or at least get a chance to see it a few days before we have to cut rosters down to 53 man limit? Some of my cuts may depend on that updated chart.

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    This is one of the last things that we assemble (by necessity) when we get the 2022 season data. So it's not going to come out before the initial 53-man cutdown. (It may be out before the final cutdown.) I'd advise you to use the PFR links for the players that shows their total games played, and then look up the player appearances on PFR if you have a concern.

I can do that…..thanks Kevin!

Do I assume that my player on a bye week, can play that week for me in Sandbox?

Quote Originally Posted by PaperLions View Post
    Do I assume that my player on a bye week, can play that week for me in Sandbox?
    yes, bye weeks are disregarded

Thanks for the additional info!

Quote Originally Posted by smackawits View Post
    yes, bye weeks are disregarded
    I think the exception would be that if a player is inactive week 6, bye week 7, inactive week 8, then that player is also unavailable for week 7 games in sandbox?

King of the World
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eaglesphan79 View Post
    I think the exception would be that if a player is inactive week 6, bye week 7, inactive week 8, then that player is also unavailable for week 7 games in sandbox?
    Yes, that is correct. For that player, week 7 in Sandbox will be week 8 in the NFL and they would be inactive for that week in Sandbox. Actually, we should have player availability up with time remaining in limited free agency. I'll try to post an updated schedule tonight.
    Lead Developer of Sandbox Simulations

Thank you all of that info.