Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kenny B. Stopped Should Be Deleted

Kenny B. Stopped Should Be Deleted

All of Kenny B. Stopped teams should be switched to bots. No login exists for that username.

Kenny B. Stopped has ZERO login ability. Kenny B. Stopped should be removed from every team. I see Kenny B. Stopped listed in 49ers (which hasn't even filled) but MasterMind is only allowed to join 49ers. Kenny B. Stopped is a dead profile holding up a spot that another player could be using. As of yesterday, MasterMind was in Dolphins and one other league, but paste-eating dweebs thought that MasterMind was somehow trying to have a second team in the same league. The team I took over in the Dolphins league had 71 trades in the history. Every one of the trades involving the team I took over had crazy lopsided trades approved. The team I took over had to be a bot, or it wouldn't have been available. I took screen shots and tried to send to cox but his messages are full and can't accept messages!

You do realize someone could have owned that team prior to becoming a bot

That owner must have had a firesale when they were leaving, and the same buyers showed up in every league. Friends, maybe? Bot and "I'm done playing" ae the same thing. Now that I exposed the bot loophole, and closed it (you're welcome) we only have friends to deal with. Same 2 or 3 in every league I've seen. Every simulation i've ever been a part of had the same 2-5 owners tanking and trading their way to meet at the top. Once I can log back in to the Dolphins and whatever the other one was, I'll be sure to stay very loud about what I see. (Wouldn't hurt to have owner voting on trades). I tried logging in to Kenny B. Stopped, so I could drop all the teams, but that login doesn't login to anything.

Also seems like Cox and the same 2-5 owners are the only ones who ever know any kind of timeframe for what part of the season happens and what day that will occur. Free agents have a 2-day shelf life. Top free agents are usually gone with no warning that free agency is about to start. STFU, and generalized answers are shared. I've seen others complaining, recently.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterMind View Post
    Kenny B. Stopped has ZERO login ability. Kenny B. Stopped should be removed from every team. I see Kenny B. Stopped listed in 49ers (which hasn't even filled) but MasterMind is only allowed to join 49ers. Kenny B. Stopped is a dead profile holding up a spot that another player could be using. As of yesterday, MasterMind was in Dolphins and one other league, but paste-eating dweebs thought that MasterMind was somehow trying to have a second team in the same league. The team I took over in the Dolphins league had 71 trades in the history. Every one of the trades involving the team I took over had crazy lopsided trades approved. The team I took over had to be a bot, or it wouldn't have been available. I took screen shots and tried to send to cox but his messages are full and can't accept messages!
    majority of the teams in dolphins1 are in a Facebook chat. So I can say everything in the league has been legit and legal.

Quote Originally Posted by JackCarsten View Post
    majority of the teams in dolphins1 are in a Facebook chat. So I can say everything in the league has been legit and legal.
    He knows it's legit. Like a child, he's trying to point fingers and share blame.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingswood View Post
    He knows it's legit. Like a child, he's trying to point fingers and share blame.

Same Guy
    Same Guy
    Same Guy

Quote Originally Posted by UmmBerrto View Post
    Same Guy
    Same Guy
    Same Guy
    Grow up know one is the "Same Guy"

Quote Originally Posted by UmmBerrto View Post
    Same Guy
    Same Guy
    Same Guy
    I'm sorry, did I hurt your little feelings? Grow up. It's much more likely that you are the same person as Mastermind. You've always been a little girl obsessed with me. Suddenly Kenny B Stopped makes allegations out of nowhere and you suck it up like you were made by Sham-Wow. You go quiet for awhile and then Kenny B Stupid suddenly starts making fraudulent trades. You then try to say you learned from me. Check the receipts. Then you make more accounts and continue your campaign against me. It's all just a little too convenient. Especially how you believe you're a football genius "Mastermind". You're a pathetic clown who believed he was the ringleader. Why did you drop all those teams again? Right after I let you know we're in several leagues together. The very next day you just up and drop half your teams.
    You need to get over you petty little feelings. You act like i dug up your mom and gave her a facial when in all-reality all I did was tell you about yourself. Don't like what people are saying to you? Then maybe you should look in the mirror instead of dangling from my ball sack.
    You need to get over me, you're too obsessed and clingy.