Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kenny B. Stopped Should Be Deleted

I'm saying remove Kenny B. Stopped from the ****ing teams. There's no login access and it keeps the team from being active. Facebook is for Snowflakes.
    Last edited by MasterMind; 02-24-2023 at 05:18 AM.

Listen too me really closely. I am the same person MasterMind and Kenny B' Stopped. Kenny B. Stopped is not able to control a team of any kind. The user should be deleted. Mastermind is functioning and only has access to 49ers, which has 7 teams waiting for the league to fill. Kenny B. Stopped is in that league too!!! There's no way for me to login and drop all of the teams! Just delete the damn username, already! I paid the 18 bucks twice. (Not that I'm going to miss any real payments over 36 whole dollars)

Quote Originally Posted by MasterMind View Post
    Listen too me really closely. I am the same person MasterMind and Kenny B' Stopped. Kenny B. Stopped is not able to control a team of any kind. The user should be deleted. Mastermind is functioning and only has access to 49ers, which has 7 teams waiting for the league to fill. Kenny B. Stopped is in that league too!!! There's no way for me to login and drop all of the teams! Just delete the damn username, already! I paid the 18 bucks twice. (Not that I'm going to miss any real payments over 36 whole dollars)
    About MasterMind
    My Teams:
    Bengals1:Royal Oak Black Knights; Dolphins1:Riverside Riders; 49ers1:Brookings Blaze;

Doesn't look like you're just in 49ers1

We could also discuss your other Kenny B Stopped Again account.

That makes 3 accounts that you've made that we know about, plus the Bert account bringing it up to 4.

It does seem that the Kenny B Stopped Again account hasn't had any activity and it doesn't have any teams.

Why haven't you made a move with that account "Mastermind"?

If you were truly a Mastermind, you wouldn't have to cheat to win a game. You also wouldn't have been caught, yet here we are.

I started an entire post asking Kenny B. Stopped to be removed from all the teams controlled by that username. I have NEVER tried to hide that I bought a new username called MasterMind. cdcox needs help (maybe hire a staff) keeping up with updates. When I tried to email him, I got a message saying he can't receive emails due to his inbox being full or something like that. Tried, again, to login as Kenny B. Stopped so I could abandon all teams and the login goes nowhere. Nobody is obsessed with anyone. Please keep your dick out of your hand while typing in the mirror.

I have access to masterMind, and ONLY 49ers league. I had momentary access to 2 other leagues, but no longer. Kenny B. Stopped shows in all 3 leagues where MasterMind exists. I have control of MasterMind in 49ers ONLY, at this point. 49ers has 6 of 28 owners waiting to fill. (says 7 but Kenny B. Stopped is one of them)

Clearly you can see the letter B but you failed to see " Again"

Maybe if you took your time you could produce a team worth practicing.

Funny how you stick up for Bert when even Bert failed to respond. Did you forget to switch over before asking about my dick?

You still have yet to address the Kenny Stopped Again account. Kenny B Stopped is removed from the members list and Kenny Stopped Again is in those two other leagues.

I hope you realize that your math ain't mathing. There's 24 teams in a league.

You can be butthurt all you want but it all boils down to the fact that you're a disgrace based off the Kenny B Stopped account alone.

I don’t understand why MasterMind is allowed to stay. It’s not enough that Kenny B account was banned. The actual person behind the accounts, now running MasterMind, should not be allowed to continue playing in these leagues. He literally just tried to ruin a team in Dolphins1 by putting a whole bunch of 30-40 bids on $1 FAs that were retired or backups in the NFL at best. Please band him all together.

I didn't run up anything. The team I took over didn't have 53 players.

Dolphins1 is one of the best leagues. He came in and just started placing 5 year bids on players like Vikings LB Kendricks, in addition to $1 bids like EaglesPhan79 previously spoke of. That team DID have 53 players. The previous owner bailed right after the initial player draft. Stop lying. Please Sandbox…..Just ban this fool - every single alter-username he creates or is currently using (and previously used). I’ll give him back his $18, so Sandbox can keep his fee….they’ve earned it dealing with his garbage instead of working on the tasks of starting the new season, or spending more time with thier families.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterMind View Post
    I didn't run up anything. The team I took over didn't have 53 players.

I tried to told you.

This is one guy, you need to remove from the group.

In this situation, your philosophy is wrong.

@Kevin