Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Patriots1 free agency

I just tried again won't let me.

King of the World
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cmcm2297 View Post
    I just tried again won't let me.
    Ok, I get the same behavior. I'm going to dig into in, but in the mean time, please don't mess with your team.
    Lead Developer of Sandbox Simulations

Montez sweat was at 0

Quote Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
    Jack, Samuel Cosmi must have been 0 years also, since that is the only way that his contract could be at 7 years now. So apparently the software signed Samuel Cosmi to a 7 year contract and Justin Tucker to a 5 year contract. If you want to undo one of those, tell me which one and I will reduce it to a zero year contract, give you your salary points back and restore one of your vet contract signings.
    I signed Samuel Cosmi after the veterans draft for a 7 year deal. I had him on my team for the 2021 season. If I have to reset Cosmi go ahead and do it, but I signed him after the Veterans draft.

Quote Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
    Salary points and subtracted as soon as you enter a contract length in the drop down. If you set it to "no contract" the points will be added back.

I didn't hit the "Sign all contracts" button, because I wasn't sure if those are the contracts you actually want. If you want me to try that button for trouble shooting purposes, set the contracts how you want them and then try the button yourself. If it doesn't work, let me know and I will try it.
    My contracts are setup the way I want so feel free to troubleshoot

How long do we have to sign our 2 franchise players for the season?

King of the World
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JackCarsten View Post
    I signed Samuel Cosmi after the veterans draft for a 7 year deal. I had him on my team for the 2021 season. If I have to reset Cosmi go ahead and do it, but I signed him after the Veterans draft.
    Weird. During the transition from 2021 to 2022, his contract length should have decreased to 6 years. I found at least one other player that didn't have their contract length decreased. Does any one else see players on their team that have the same length of contract as before the rookie draft?

King of the World
    Blog Entries
    I have found some issues with the data base for your league that is causing the reported problems. I have some ideas on how to fix it, but I want to wait until tomorrow night (probably late) to fix it.

King of the World
    Blog Entries
    Ok, the database in Pats 1 is fixed. You should be able to sign contracts now. And I restored one vet contract each to the Cincinnati Bengals and Huntsville Convicts. Let me know if other issues arise.

It seems to have worked for me looking forward to starting free agency soon