about a few week ago I pick up the Jonesboro Golden Hurricanes in the Chiefs1 league and when i pick them up there was only 33 player on the roster at the time. after making so trades and picking what i could in free agent i got up to 45 players on the roster at this time. I pick up the team after free agent was done. so with what i had on the roster that i made of i when to the challenge game and pick two teams to play against to see how i did. when the two game were done I when to see how i did with the player I had. First of all i didn't have a qb to start the game because i only had a rookie at the time and i knew i would use a free agent there. But when I when to see how the player did it use all of the player that was on the roster before i took it over so the player I had do not so up but the players like the qb that was there before this was on the game sheet that show up. I have use the challenge game with my other teams and with all the change I make with them play in the games I put them with and all the player I cut did not show up on any challenge game that i play that is way i ask if something was up with the challenge game that all and thanks again