Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Trades

Quote Originally Posted by UmmBerrto View Post
    Pretty sure you are queensturd incognito
    Just out of curiosity, how did you come up with your name? It seems like you couldn't come up with anything "Umm" and then you surprised yourself with a shart "berrt" "o"

For someone who claims to be so skilled most of your efforts seem to be to get me to disappear. Is this because you know you're not fit to hold my clipboard?

Let's not forget that you couldn't wait to jump on my OG team and that's the only reason why your name is even visible on the leaderboards.

I really was going to let you be since your life is a disaster right now and I was impressed with what you were able to do with Big Ben.

But now I see you're nothing more than a little boy who had his mom's tit pulled away too soon and who's daddy just couldn't be bothered. Neither can I.

I'm only your daddy on the field. Don't project your daddy issues onto me.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterMind View Post
    Do I look banned? Suck it. Not one would have been accepted, if sent to me. Not 1. My trades included giving up Elliott and my 1st round picks in exchange for what I received. Bots can't complain.
    Bots didn't complain to get you banned either did they clown? Every trade in these leagues are heavily scrutinized. I'm in 11 leagues. Only you and your co-conspirator have had complaints. Let's be clear. Your only complaint is that I'm a good GM and you like the trades I make. That's called jealousy, genius. If you suck just say so, but, we already know. You act like giving up Zeke is a huge sacrifice, he's not even the best back on his team. All the proof we need for your failure is the standings.

Council Bluffs Criminals bot4 8-7-1 358 353 $450

This was you right? Before your team hopping and your eventual ban? You only managed to score 5 more points than you gave up all year? How about you focus on getting your **** together instead of harassing me with your sodomite.
    Last edited by Kingswood; 02-16-2023 at 08:37 PM.

Mastermind
    Nobody cares if you would have accepted the trades. You are the only one crying about it. Your trades were one sided which is why you got kicked out of the league and trades were reversed. If they were legit I would have kept quiet.
    Last edited by JackCarsten; 02-16-2023 at 08:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingswood View Post
    Bots didn't complain to get you banned either did they clown? Every trade in these leagues are heavily scrutinized. I'm in 11 leagues. Only you and your co-conspirator have had complaints. Let's be clear. Your only complaint is that I'm a good GM and you like the trades I make. That's called jealousy, genius. If you suck just say so, but, we already know. You act like giving up Zeke is a huge sacrifice, he's not even the best back on his team. All the proof we need for your failure is the standings.

Council Bluffs Criminals bot4 8-7-1 358 353 $450

This was you right? Before your team hopping and your eventual ban? You only managed to score 5 more points than you gave up all year? How about you focus on getting your **** together instead of harassing me with your sodomite.
    Mastermind is Kennybstopped

Quote Originally Posted by JackCarsten View Post
    Mastermind is Kennybstopped
    I'm aware. Thanks though. There has been zero talk or evidence of collusion or cheating until this moron joined. He's damaging to the integrity of this entire platform.

Mr. Cox
    I said what I said

QueensRag
    And
    Johnny Carson

Are the same person

Lmao they aren't the same person grow up, we all have spoke with eachother outside of the game via Facebook group chat with people from our Dolphins 1 league
    Last edited by Cmcm2297; 02-16-2023 at 08:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cmcm2297 View Post
    Lmao they aren't the same person grow up, we all have spoke with eachother outside of the game via Facebook group chat with people from our Dolphins 1 league
    Be careful, apparently anyone who shows common sense is just another one of my accounts. You're only telling on yourself, or maybe I'm telling on myself by talking to myself? It's hard to make sense of stupidity.

Mr. Cox
    I said what I said

QueensRag
    And
    Johnny Carson

Are the same person
    Hey ****Stain,

Get of my nuts.

Signed,

Your Daddy

Mr. Cox
    I said what I said

QueensRag
    And
    Johnny Carson

Are the same person
    Last I checked Kingwood went 2-0 vs you in patriots1.