Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Trades

Not projecting anything. I would love a full audit of every trade you ever made. I can't see them. Hell, an audit of every trade ever made. This was an accidental loophole, and I have given it the due spotlight it needed. Now, we just need to get 28 dedicated souls to conduct a full 53-round draft versus pot luck veterans. Plus, 1 hour is far too long to make a pick (fantasy leagues make it happen in 1 minute and 30 seconds). Most of the people don't show up, so they can still play the odds of "best player available" while the rest of us make our picks.

Quote Originally Posted by JackCarsten View Post
    Last I checked Kingwood went 2-0 vs you in patriots1.
    My strategy was to let you beat me in the regular season and changed my game plan at the last minute going into the playoff game to beat you in the playoffs when it actually mattered.

Gfy Same Guy

Quote Originally Posted by MasterMind View Post
    Not projecting anything. I would love a full audit of every trade you ever made. I can't see them. Hell, an audit of every trade ever made. This was an accidental loophole, and I have given it the due spotlight it needed. Now, we just need to get 28 dedicated souls to conduct a full 53-round draft versus pot luck veterans. Plus, 1 hour is far too long to make a pick (fantasy leagues make it happen in 1 minute and 30 seconds). Most of the people don't show up, so they can still play the odds of "best player available" while the rest of us make our picks.
    "And I have given it the due spotlight it needed" trying to make yourself to look like a hero when all you did was get caught cheating lmfao

Quote Originally Posted by Cmcm2297 View Post
    "And I have given it the due spotlight it needed" trying to make yourself to look like a hero when all you did was get caught cheating lmfao
    Gotta love how he started making it about flaws in the game when he realized that my trade credibility is easily verifiable

Quote Originally Posted by UmmBerrto View Post
    My strategy was to let you beat me in the regular season and changed my game plan at the last minute going into the playoff game to beat you in the playoffs when it actually mattered.

Gfy Same Guy
    How does it go? Any given sunday? How did that strategy work out for you the very next week... Right, I guess it didn't matter in the championship game.

You're only keeping up this foolish charade because you're frustrated in other areas of your life.

Kingswood is a place, but, you only think of a different type of wood. Now we all see why you're truly envious.

We're in several leagues together and even in the same division in a few. Maybe in one of those leagues you can prove to be more than talk for once.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingswood View Post
    How does it go? Any given sunday? How did that strategy work out for you the very next week... Right, I guess it didn't matter in the championship game.

You're only keeping up this foolish charade because you're frustrated in other areas of your life.

Kingswood is a place, but, you only think of a different type of wood. Now we all see why you're truly envious.

We're in several leagues together and even in the same division in a few. Maybe in one of those leagues you can prove to be more than talk for once.
    Gfy Same Guy, Same Guy, Same Guy

Audit every trade ever made (check owners who take turns playing dead in one league to load another owner in a different league, then reverse) or taded with bots prior to my exposing and exploiting the option. (I got the idea after seeing the losing side of many trades were bots when I checked on why they were dumb enough to accept the trade)... I exploited the idea, except I sent top players (Elliott, Cooper, Diggs, etc.) and picks (#9 with players and future picks for #7 and lesser future picks in my trades so the bot team could still be picked up by a new owner)