Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Trades

Trades

I'm currently unable to propose trades in Patriots1. Could you please look into this.

I received a trash offer at 10:30 this morning so this seems to be a pretty recent development, sometime within the last 8 hours.

Any chance of this getting resolved before the end of the draft?

Disregard this thread. I'm just an idiot.

In the spirit of people complaining about "equitable trades". I've never seen one trade offered from, or read about a processed trade that was equitable... if Kingswood was involved. I've also never seen kingswood on the short end. Furthermore, I got the idea of trading with bot teams after clicking on Kingswood's trade partners... who had become bots 50% or more of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterMind View Post
    In the spirit of people complaining about "equitable trades". I've never seen one trade offered from, or read about a processed trade that was equitable... if Kingswood was involved. I've also never seen kingswood on the short end. Furthermore, I got the idea of trading with bot teams after clicking on Kingswood's trade partners... who had become bots 50% or more of the time.
    I thought you were banned. Kingwood trades are legit. There is a reason why you are the only one complaining about them.

Quote Originally Posted by JackCarsten View Post
    I thought you were banned. Kingwood trades are legit. There is a reason why you are the only one complaining about them.
    Pretty sure you are queensturd incognito

Quote Originally Posted by UmmBerrto View Post
    Pretty sure you are queensturd incognito
    There's the moron we know and love. We didn't miss you

Quote Originally Posted by MasterMind View Post
    If you were actually intelligent you would be able to check the dates of the trades, then perhaps big Cox could fill you in on when the teams became bots. Don't project your failures on me. You've been coming after me nonstop since you joined this league as Kenny. Clearly you are either another of Ummberrto's accounts, or you're his butt buddy. Either way, keep my name out your mouth. Hilarious when the dumbest people project their intellect "Mastermind"

Do I look banned? Suck it. Not one would have been accepted, if sent to me. Not 1. My trades included giving up Elliott and my 1st round picks in exchange for what I received. Bots can't complain.