I have asked many times without a concrete answer, so I will continue to ask:

When is the cutdown date to 53 roster players?
What is the intention for bot teams to fill rosters to 53 players or will they simply run with their 30+ players and their all-star SFA's?
When will restricted FA begin for those of us paying attention?
What is the anticipated date for the first week's games?

I understand that dates can be pushed back considering the problems the KennyBStopped has created for you and the fact that this appears to be a hobby instead of a business, but there HAS to be a calendar that should state at least the target date for these important dates. How are the few of us that are paying attention and trying to improve our teams keep our interest up if we just keep checking everyday with the same issues not being addressed? This is probably the reason there are so many bot teams.

For the record in Bills-1, there are only three teams at 53 players including my team (GRS, Roch, Syr)
6 teams are above the 53 player limit (Akron, Aug, Chicago, Dubuque, Minn, and SPL)
The other FIFTEEN teams are under the 53 man limit...some significantly (4 teams with under 40 players, 12 teams under 50 players)

Please respond with target dates for cutdown, restricted FA, and expected first week games.

Please tell us what will be done....if anything....to fill the bot teams to their 53 player limit (I suggest that AFTER RFA any teams under the limit re-sign their players currently at 0 years on contract to one year contracts to try to minimize long term damage to any potential replacement GM's that actually want to participate. This should be easily done at the cost of one salary point. I see two bad outcomes for those teams seriously under-manned....1) more salary points would be available to a GM who takes over that team because salary points will be grossly out of proportion to those teams that have payed attention and filled their rosters. 2) We need less SFA playing time, not more.

I will ask again in a couple days if we do not get the response that those of us paying attention are deserved.