Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Draft in Patiots1

Quote Originally Posted by MasterMind View Post
    Did you have a pick prior to #9? I moved from #9 to #7. #7 would have gone #9.
    How are you not banned? I get what you are saying. Its just if I knew there was a chance the draft would continue I would have been more aggressive trading up. Like I would have been aggressive moving up to get Pierce (RB) if Walker was gone as you said you would have taken him at 9. So like CM said the effort with draft wasn't that big given we thought it was going to restart. But I'll live if it continues. Just not thrilled about it.

Yeah there was no effort/urgency being put in to the draft as far as moving up as I thought it was all restarting a handful of players I was heavily targeting have been drafted since all of this after all if thus plus my own pick which I didn't really care about as I thought it was restarting

Quote Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
    Because of the trading clandestine trading with bots, I've paused the rookie draft in Patriots1.

I'm planning to reverse all of the trades made with bots in recent weeks. The question is what to do with the draft in Patriost1?

I can think of two ways to proceed.

1. Restart the draft after restoring all the picks to their original team.

2. Award the players drafted to the team that originally held the pick and continue on with the draft.

Open to opinions here.
    Let's restart

Only way to be fair

Agreed, could we turn the bot teams on auto though

Quote Originally Posted by Samdarnoldsucks21 View Post
    Ijs 15 minutes?

Quote Originally Posted by Samdarnoldsucks21 View Post
    That would be great, they're only going down the list so no point in waiting for what we know is coming.

King of the World
    Blog Entries
    Considering the input in this thread, I decided to restart the draft at 9:00 Eastern Time on Saturday. There were opinions on both sides of the question, but since I gave an indication earlier that the draft would be restarted, I wanted to be fair to the people who didn't really engage in the draft while it continued on for a day. I will also send an email to everyone in the league explaining the situation.

If I have time, I will make it so the bot teams pick immediately.
    Lead Developer of Sandbox Simulations

Considering the input in this thread, I decided to restart the draft at 9:00 Eastern Time on Saturday. There were opinions on both sides of the question, but since I gave an indication earlier that the draft would be restarted, I wanted to be fair to the people who didn't really engage in the draft while it continued on for a day. I will also send an email to everyone in the league explaining the situation.

Thanks CD for all the time and energy put into regaining order, and for automating the bots if you get the chance

Thanks CDCOX for handling this. I know its taken lot of time and set back the other leagues timing so really appreciate it.

I just took over a team in patriots1, and it looks like Travon Walker is already assigned to a roster, I assume a leftover from the aborted draft. Just want to be sure he's included on saturday